forum General Crabbery ›› Underoath - 'They're Only Chasing Safety' ›› new reply Post Reply
joey.
Means to an end
13,569 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (7)
January 8 2009 7:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:ghostdeeds

This was there best album... define the great line was ok... I hate there direction...

says the guy who got a drumstick from the starting line

omg
ELMO 315
Time Husk
2 Posts
26/M/NA

offline   (1)
June 9 2010 1:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Okay sure they have gotten a lot worse but why the hell would u ever say that clean vocals and screaming don't go together. are you a fucking moron. That's what sets them apart from every body else is they put those 2 together so well and make it sound amazing i mean take away the screaming and what do u got just another gay ass punk band that's not worth shit so stfu you fucking moron
RazorRamon
15,258 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (15)
June 9 2010 1:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ELMO 315

Okay sure they have gotten a lot worse but why the hell would u ever say that clean vocals and screaming don't go together. are you a fucking moron. That's what sets them apart from every body else is they put those 2 together so well and make it sound amazing i mean take away the screaming and what do u got just another gay ass punk band that's not worth shit so stfu you fucking moron

you have officially sucked one time since joining this messageboard
Tony.
uninspired
19,323 Posts
34/M/MI

offline     (21)
June 9 2010 1:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
no you're wrong
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,635 Posts
35/M/NC

offline   (12)
June 9 2010 1:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

first post, really???
ELMO 315
Time Husk
2 Posts
26/M/NA

offline   (1)
June 9 2010 1:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cruz

Wait a minute here wait...... They played Black Metal? Since when? Aren't they a Christian band?

yes they are a Cristian band this is y stupid retards need 2 actual learn something about a band be for they right a review about them who ever wrote this review needs 2 go die in a ditch in the middle of nowhere
RazorRamon
15,258 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (15)
June 9 2010 1:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Ant_p

first post, really???

2nd post, first thread created "so what do you guys think of killswitch engage"
RazorRamon
15,258 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (15)
June 9 2010 1:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
well i guess third post, since he just wished death upon the creator of the website with his second post.
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,635 Posts
35/M/NC

offline   (12)
June 9 2010 1:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
that he did. he also called brickhouse a retard while insted of spelling out simple three letter words he types y, also its write , not right , you dumb faggot.

GTFO
RazorRamon
15,258 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (15)
June 9 2010 1:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Cumby
Time Husk
10,276 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (4)
March 8 2018 7:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: RazorRamon

i almost forgot people used to look like this
forum General Crabbery ›› Underoath - 'They're Only Chasing Safety' ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Underoath - 'They're Only Chasing Safety'

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?