forum General Crabbery ›› Underoath - 'They're Only Chasing Safety' ›› new reply Post Reply
Xpsucore09X
XRAY Technologist
4,755 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (15)
June 18 2004 9:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This new cd is so catchy. They are a whole different band now. It's not their best cd but it still makes ya tap your foot.
Every Time I Poop
whatever
171 Posts
30/M/VA

offline   (5)
July 1 2004 8:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This is a good CD. Not as impressing as their last efforts but I still have a heart for this kind of stuff. They do it better than bands that sound like them.(I don't wanna say screamo).
denverskies
stars? what stars?
36 Posts
34/M/NV

offline   (6)
July 1 2004 8:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
you can't really compare the two cd's... they're too entirely diffrent.... some could say they're changing to jump on the 'screamo' bandwagon, but i think it shows a lot of progress. That, and Dallas has gotta be losing his voice by new.... always gotta switch out for fresh screamers.
denverskies
stars? what stars?
36 Posts
34/M/NV

offline   (6)
July 1 2004 8:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
That, and the copeland touch on the last track is amazing for those of you who appreciate that sort of thing
Xpsucore09X
XRAY Technologist
4,755 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (15)
July 1 2004 10:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:denverskies

That, and the copeland touch on the last track is amazing for those of you who appreciate that sort of thing

My friend Colleen said the saem thing about the song aounding like Copeland. This cd has grown alot on me.
hondasamurai
Time Husk
1 Posts
30/M/NA

July 8 2004 12:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
it has a copeland touch b/c the singer from copeland is on the last track
timdoesntcarex
Time Husk
12 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 8 2004 9:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have heard a couple of their new songs, it is kinda decent.
landedesign
merchdesign.com
20 Posts
36/M/GA

offline   (1)
July 8 2004 9:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
At first I was like "what the fuck happened to this band", but I definitely got into it pretty fast.
poeticswitchblde
sweet revenge
108 Posts
31/M/VA

offline   (7)
July 15 2004 3:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
UNDEROATH CAN KICK ASS WHETHER THEY PLAY DEATH METAL, ROCK, MELODIC HARDCORE OR BLUES. WATEVA THEY DO THEY DO IT RIGHT. I'M SURE THERE IN IT FOR BOTH THE MONEY AND THE MUSIC. BUT THINK ABOUT IT, WOULD'NT U BE TOO IF YOU HAD BEEN AROUND AS LONG AS THEY HAVE AND GOTTEN NO WHERE. ATELAST THEY FOUND MUSIC THEY LIKE TO PLAY, HAVE FUN DOIN IT AND NOW MAKE SOME MONEY OFF OF IT. KEEP KICKIN ASS.
liamrulz
embarrassed for y
20,661 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (17)
July 15 2004 3:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
^what the crap?
poeticswitchblde
sweet revenge
108 Posts
31/M/VA

offline   (7)
July 15 2004 3:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
THATS RIGHT PASTOR I SAID THIS BAND KICKS ASS AND WILL KEEP KICKIN ASS!!!
liamrulz
embarrassed for y
20,661 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (17)
July 15 2004 3:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
^ dude
chill
out
now.
poeticswitchblde
sweet revenge
108 Posts
31/M/VA

offline   (7)
July 15 2004 4:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha. wateva dude
rawkfist21
hxc jd
4 Posts
30/M/NA

July 26 2004 9:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i think underoath still rocks.... yeah they kinda degressed in their music, but they're making albums with a record company and quite frankly they have the power to do anything they wanna... and um...about that "thats what GOD will do to you" post.. haha, i laughed my butt off at that... just because it was the stupidest thing i've heard all...actually it's just the stupidest thing i've heard. ever think that maybe GOD put them there in the first place or are you scared to actually believe in something like that?
rawkfist21
hxc jd
4 Posts
30/M/NA

July 26 2004 10:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha, i meant to type "digressed"..but oh well... and um, do you believe that everything we do is actually crapshoot? i actually have hope ~ and i'll be praying for you. :-) Rawk on Jah warriors...
forum General Crabbery ›› Underoath - 'They're Only Chasing Safety' ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Underoath - 'They're Only Chasing Safety'

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?