18,537 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (48)
February 18 2011 2:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN

Originally posted by: Gatsby

Originally posted by: Jess.

It's only a 650 Gabby, it IS small. Hence why it's being purchased for efficiency. Whit generally owns at least two bikes at a time, so I'm sure the other one he buys will be obnoxious, but he is waiting on an equipment sale for his business to go through.

also lol @ wren picking any random bike image from SOA.

I'm pretty sure that's from the HD website not SOA plus the "insert google images" are small on this computer..

and Gabby, if I'm not mistaken the bike in the photo is an 833. How is that a chick bike? I mean sure I could have found a picture of something more "meaty" like a Fatboy, but I personally like that bike because the lack of chrome.

that particular bike is a dark custom bike (which you can get in other models) It is marketed as a lower sitting, lighter bike. an 883 is the smallest motor size from Harley you can buy so it's meant for smaller build people (such as women) or new riders. To be honest with you I'm actually surprised that there is a man in that picture, most advertising for that bike has women in it.

I looked it up to make sure I wasn't some sort of retard and all I saw were men in the photos. I'm also a small dude and like smaller, lower bikes. However, I can control something heavier/bigger. I grew up around bikes and would ride my uncle's Superglide or my dad's lame Shadow around town with him when I did have my permit before it expired.

If you were to go for a sporster go the the 1200 at least. You would enjoy it a lot more with a bigger engine size.
Heatherquest
(o_O)
3,150 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (34)
February 18 2011 2:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

And a new bikini that I can't post because Victoria's secret is blocked at work lol.

Which one did you get? I've been on the search for one. So far these are pretty high up in the running:

Also considering a monokini, for good measure:

Jess.
wiener breath
38,669 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
February 18 2011 2:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Heather - I can't see (blocked) haha but I'll post a picture of it when I get home.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,190 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
February 18 2011 2:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

It's only a 650 Gabby, it IS small. Hence why it's being purchased for efficiency. Whit generally owns at least two bikes at a time, so I'm sure the other one he buys will be obnoxious, but he is waiting on an equipment sale for his business to go through.

I'm pretty sure that's from the HD website not SOA plus the "insert google images" are small on this computer..

and Gabby, if I'm not mistaken the bike in the photo is an 833. How is that a chick bike? I mean sure I could have found a picture of something more "meaty" like a Fatboy, but I personally like that bike because the lack of chrome.

that particular bike is a dark custom bike (which you can get in other models) It is marketed as a lower sitting, lighter bike. an 883 is the smallest motor size from Harley you can buy so it's meant for smaller build people (such as women) or new riders. To be honest with you I'm actually surprised that there is a man in that picture, most advertising for that bike has women in it.

I looked it up to make sure I wasn't some sort of retard and all I saw were men in the photos. I'm also a small dude and like smaller, lower bikes. However, I can control something heavier/bigger. I grew up around bikes and would ride my uncle's Superglide or my dad's lame Shadow around town with him when I did have my permit before it expired.

If you were to go for a sporster go the the 1200 at least. You would enjoy it a lot more with a bigger engine size.

Way down the road when I do eventually get one. I will look into that.
Heatherquest
(o_O)
3,150 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (34)
February 18 2011 2:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have a solution.
Gatsby
Bitch Batch
18,537 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (48)
February 18 2011 2:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Way down the road when I do eventually get one. I will look into that.

XWHISKEYX
Old Head
37,793 Posts
61/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
February 18 2011 2:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Heather - I can't see (blocked) haha but I'll post a picture of it when I get home.

Will you be in it?
Brett Weir
im gay
45,011 Posts
33/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
February 18 2011 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: oprahwinfrey

red one.

Heatherquest
(o_O)
3,150 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (34)
February 18 2011 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

And now?
Brett Weir
im gay
45,011 Posts
33/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
February 18 2011 2:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: skot667

Scotty has too many womenz sitting on his lap to have room for arm rests.

That's honestly true.

look at these hot chicks

Photobucket

Fuck
Heatherquest
(o_O)
3,150 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (34)
February 18 2011 2:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

Originally posted by: oprahwinfrey

red one.

The red one is my favorite so far.
Gatsby
Bitch Batch
18,537 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (48)
February 18 2011 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Will you be in it?

wow, creeper.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
37,793 Posts
61/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
February 18 2011 2:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Will you be in it?

wow, creeper.

/jokessss
Jess.
wiener breath
38,669 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
February 18 2011 2:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol - what I love is, when I was typing that response, I typed out "no it won't be me wearing it", but I thought it was unnecessary. Apparently it was.
Gatsby
Bitch Batch
18,537 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (48)
February 18 2011 2:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LMAO
forum General Crabbery ›› post recent purchases thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: post recent purchases thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject