forum General Crabbery ›› Weedlessday ›› new reply Post Reply
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,971 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
May 3 2017 3:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

Murder on the Orient Express comes out in November with like 198473298 awesome cast members. Poirot is ma boi.

I didn't know this was being made into a movie.
Stoked.sniped.jpg
brian.
new cocks
145,523 Posts
34/M/IL

online   (9)
May 3 2017 3:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

i wish this place had a bus stop i could take a nap at

are there any jamaicans there?
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,311 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 3 2017 3:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

i wish this place had a bus stop i could take a nap at

are there any jamaicans there?

nah mon
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,088 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 3 2017 3:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Dianana
8====D
66,394 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
May 3 2017 3:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Captain Ahab

Murder on the Orient Express comes out in November with like 198473298 awesome cast members. Poirot is ma boi.

I didn't know this was being made into a movie.
Stoked.sniped.jpg

me neither until an hour or so ago
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,088 Posts
31/M/PA

May 3 2017 3:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fucking thing sucks
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,311 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 3 2017 4:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
After yachting with Springsteen and kitesurfing with Richard Branson, Barack Obama is finally starting to settle into his post-presidency life. And while you may have a hard time accepting that his presidency’s truly over, you’ve got to admit he’s earned some time to kick back and do him. So for die-hard Obama supporters, here’s some exciting news: This morning Barack Obama launched his first drone strike as a civilian!

Wow. Does 2008 still feel like yesterday to anyone else?

Looking rested and rejuvenated, Obama ordered the drone strike on a compound in Yemen as he lounged in sweatpants and an old Harvard Law sweatshirt in the backyard of his Kalorama mansion. Since leaving office, the newly minted private citizen has stayed out of the spotlight to prioritize family and relaxation, so being able to fire a pair of Hellfire missiles at suspected al-Qaeda commanders with a cold beer in hand and no joint chiefs breathing down his neck must be a real relief. Honestly, to us, it sounds totally relaxing!

Shortly after ordering the strike, Obama went for a jog through his new D.C. neighborhood, radiating a healthy glow, blissfully ignorant of the U.N. observers estimating upwards of a dozen civilian casualties from a schoolhouse inside the compound. Without the constant drumbeat of classified briefings and press conferences to worry about, it’s nice to see Obama is able to loosen his tie and focus on good living, personal projects, and extrajudicial targeted killings like this one.

And to that we say, well deserved, sir!

For his supporters, Obama’s return to the news has been a much-needed reminder of a presidency that already feels like a lifetime ago. By sending a Predator MQ-1 drone to rain death onto America’s enemies abroad, Obama’s made it clear that his post-presidency is going to be just as buzz-worthy as his presidency was. So whether he’s dropping Malia off at Harvard, blowing up an Afghan convoy, or just playing some pickup basketball, expect to see a whole lot of eyes on our 44th president!

Whatever your politics, you have to agree: It’s going to be fascinating to watch Obama the ex-president’s next moves.
Dianana
8====D
66,394 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
May 3 2017 4:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
jean ralphio, dance up on me!

one of my favorite parks and rec episodes
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,088 Posts
31/M/PA

May 3 2017 4:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

After yachting with Springsteen and kitesurfing with Richard Branson, Barack Obama is finally starting to settle into his post-presidency life. And while you may have a hard time accepting that his presidency’s truly over, you’ve got to admit he’s earned some time to kick back and do him. So for die-hard Obama supporters, here’s some exciting news: This morning Barack Obama launched his first drone strike as a civilian!

Wow. Does 2008 still feel like yesterday to anyone else?

Looking rested and rejuvenated, Obama ordered the drone strike on a compound in Yemen as he lounged in sweatpants and an old Harvard Law sweatshirt in the backyard of his Kalorama mansion. Since leaving office, the newly minted private citizen has stayed out of the spotlight to prioritize family and relaxation, so being able to fire a pair of Hellfire missiles at suspected al-Qaeda commanders with a cold beer in hand and no joint chiefs breathing down his neck must be a real relief. Honestly, to us, it sounds totally relaxing!

Shortly after ordering the strike, Obama went for a jog through his new D.C. neighborhood, radiating a healthy glow, blissfully ignorant of the U.N. observers estimating upwards of a dozen civilian casualties from a schoolhouse inside the compound. Without the constant drumbeat of classified briefings and press conferences to worry about, it’s nice to see Obama is able to loosen his tie and focus on good living, personal projects, and extrajudicial targeted killings like this one.

And to that we say, well deserved, sir!

For his supporters, Obama’s return to the news has been a much-needed reminder of a presidency that already feels like a lifetime ago. By sending a Predator MQ-1 drone to rain death onto America’s enemies abroad, Obama’s made it clear that his post-presidency is going to be just as buzz-worthy as his presidency was. So whether he’s dropping Malia off at Harvard, blowing up an Afghan convoy, or just playing some pickup basketball, expect to see a whole lot of eyes on our 44th president!

Whatever your politics, you have to agree: It’s going to be fascinating to watch Obama the ex-president’s next moves.

shut up lol
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,311 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 3 2017 4:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fuck u
Cumby
Time Husk
10,193 Posts
30/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (4)
May 3 2017 4:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,188 Posts
27/M/WI

offline  mobile reply     (5)
May 3 2017 4:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
When the wrath of the MUJAHIDEEN falls upon zionist western atheist homosexual Alhamdulillah
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,792 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (13)
May 3 2017 4:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

jean ralphio, dance up on me!

one of my favorite parks and rec episodes

Yes, Amazing episode!
Dianana
8====D