forum General Crabbery ›› Thursdiddle - A late start ›› new reply Post Reply
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
212,999 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 4 2017 4:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
so basically today we get move closer to a theocracy and a lot of people losing their healthcare and/or having it replaced with something awful. we need to be rioting in the fucking streets.
brian.
new cocks
145,011 Posts
33/M/IL

online   (9)
May 4 2017 4:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
they're fighting in the streets, they're fighting in the streets
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,873 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
May 4 2017 4:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Johnathan Kolleh fell in love with movies growing up in Liberia. Now a resident of West Philadelphia, the 27-year-old began making films about a year ago. Last week, that love of moviemaking led to an arrest and about 14 hours in a holding cell, all because he dared to fly a drone in the vicinity of the NFL Draft.

Kolleh began shooting about a year ago, after encouragement from someone at the Delaware County Times. Earlier this year, Kolleh released a short film called Straight Outta Delco. It was filmed entirely with the DJI Mavic drone, full of swooping shots of Upper Darby and other places in Delaware County, a suburb of Philadelphia.

i wonder if this is the guy who was making that documentary we apparently ruined?

Were any Dangs swooped in the film?
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,118 Posts
33/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
May 4 2017 5:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

they're fighting in the streets, they're fighting in the streets

come and get your healthcare cause they're fighting in the streets
Cumby
Time Husk
9,837 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
May 4 2017 6:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Come get your free house
Dickscraper
dickacraper
26,483 Posts
30/M/IL

offline   (11)
May 4 2017 7:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ok thanks
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
212,999 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 4 2017 8:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i can't wait for everyone to get drunk as fuck and crash into shit tomorrow
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,962 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 4 2017 8:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

so basically today we get move closer to a theocracy and a lot of people losing their healthcare and/or having it replaced with something awful. we need to be rioting in the fucking streets.

It's beyond stupid to trust doctors, big pharma, or government for your health. I really shouldn't have to explain why.

Did you know Obama used profits from Fannie / Freddie to subsidize Obamacare? Do you remember how you were told premiums and deductibles would go down and they lied? That you could keep your doctor and that was another lie? What right does the government have to force people to buy their health insurance?
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
212,999 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 4 2017 8:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dwarn, i can honestly say you are right about a lot of the shit you say. this world is garbage. we are essentially cash cows for corporations. our government is involved in a permanent war overseas to create future generations of terrorists and the corporations at home are milking us of everything they possible can. i do believe at some point people will just say enough of this horse shit and revolt but the powers that be need to piss off at least three or so more layers of privilege ladder in order for this to happen. once the majority begins to feel the affects, that's when they are ready to throw down.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
212,999 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 4 2017 9:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
why does he still care about us

smorgasgeorge
-
20,880 Posts
33/M/CA

offline     (9)
May 4 2017 9:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So our office joined a softball league and I was voluntold to play shortstop. I'm tall and left handed, and am more familiar with 1st base (from like 6th grade), but fuck it, I'm a team player.

So a ton of others make mistakes (because we're all terrible), it's all sunshine and butterflies. I like that, good attitude, especially when none of us had touched a softball this year until 10 minutes before the game.

I made all three outs the first inning, and then when I shift for a left handed batter and open up a hole, it's all "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, GEORGE?!" from these two female players that couldn't field a question. We're down like 10 runs......who gives a shit.

I hate overly competitive people.
sausage hero
Time Husk
142 Posts
21/M/NA

offline   (6)
May 4 2017 9:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
no one cares
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
212,999 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 4 2017 9:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hello, sausage hero
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
May 4 2017 9:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

hello, sausage hero

xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
May 4 2017 10:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

why does he still care about us

Dicklord Bone dislikes his videos and it drives him insane. He also also mentioned me several times. He did not like the headbanging gif.he also made a video yesterday (but deleted it) of screenshots of you and Wren, quoting both of you as he went ballistic
forum General Crabbery ›› Thursdiddle - A late start ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Thursdiddle - A late start

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?