forum General Crabbery ›› Thursdiddle - A late start ›› new reply Post Reply
Dicklord Bone.
Time Husk
6 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
May 4 2017 11:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Grimtrashcan,

I hate you and your YouTube channel sucks.
Grim Trashcan
Time Husk
65 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
May 4 2017 11:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Don't bring me into this. I hate his channel too.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
26,491 Posts
30/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 4 2017 12:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I wore a Star Wars shirt today but I did not do it intentionally because of the day it is. But no one who knows what today is would ever believe that. This makes me uncomfortable.

I have no problem wearing a Star Wars shirt, obviously, but I don't want people to think I'd go so far as to intentionally plan to wear a Star Wars shirt on Star Wars day.
Cumby
Time Husk
9,846 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
May 4 2017 12:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I didn't wear a shirt to work today
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
23,972 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 4 2017 12:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

I didn't wear a shirt to work today

ilu iwfu anyway
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,006 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 4 2017 12:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this whole "addiction is not a disease because it's not cancer" shit is driving me fucking nuts. you can have two things called the same thing that are totally different, like sandwiches.
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
May 4 2017 12:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

this whole "addiction is not a disease because it's not cancer" shit is driving me fucking nuts. you can have two things called the same thing that are totally different, like sandwiches.

If you lived on an island alone with no drugs could you develop the disease of addiction? What about cancer?
brian.
new cocks
145,017 Posts
33/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 4 2017 12:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

are you back on facebook already?
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,006 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 4 2017 12:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
not really, just popped in to answer a comic related question and saw some dope yelling about how he doesn't cry when people die of overdoses because it's not something they can't control like cancer
Dianana
8====D
66,267 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
May 4 2017 1:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: A Lovely Hat

If you lived on an island alone with no drugs could you develop the disease of addiction? What about cancer?

you couldn't get STDs if you were alone on an island either but they're still diseases. So...
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,182 Posts
27/M/WI

offline  mobile reply     (5)
May 4 2017 1:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
People think I have mind of child but thruth is that I have mature crystal smooth brain (no wrinkles) full of knowledge
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,439 Posts
41/M/PA

online   (1)
May 4 2017 1:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: A Lovely Hat

lol
Jess.
wiener breath
38,648 Posts
31/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 4 2017 2:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

lol wait it's actually Jenny Slate again?
Dianana
8====D
66,267 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
May 4 2017 2:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i love jenny slate, btw

also, i love craig:

brian.
new cocks
145,017 Posts
33/M/IL

offline   (9)
May 4 2017 4:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Johnathan Kolleh fell in love with movies growing up in Liberia. Now a resident of West Philadelphia, the 27-year-old began making films about a year ago. Last week, that love of moviemaking led to an arrest and about 14 hours in a holding cell, all because he dared to fly a drone in the vicinity of the NFL Draft.

Kolleh began shooting about a year ago, after encouragement from someone at the Delaware County Times. Earlier this year, Kolleh released a short film called Straight Outta Delco. It was filmed entirely with the DJI Mavic drone, full of swooping shots of Upper Darby and other places in Delaware County, a suburb of Philadelphia.

i wonder if this is the guy who was making that documentary we apparently ruined?
forum General Crabbery ›› Thursdiddle - A late start ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Thursdiddle - A late start

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?