forum General Crabbery ›› Thursday- reality ›› new reply Post Reply
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,438 Posts
41/M/PA

online   (1)
December 14 2017 12:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN

Disney owns 21st Century Fox now. I can't wait to live on planet Disneyzon after they and Amazon just buy up everything.

i'm just hyped that the X-Men, Deadpool and FF can join the MCU now. Wish it had been earlier then they could have been in the Infinity movies.
Cumby
Time Husk
9,819 Posts
30/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (4)
December 14 2017 12:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
WREN
Pulp Free
52,190 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
December 14 2017 12:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

Disney owns 21st Century Fox now. I can't wait to live on planet Disneyzon after they and Amazon just buy up everything.

i'm just hyped that the X-Men, Deadpool and FF can join the MCU now. Wish it had been earlier then they could have been in the Infinity movies.

My friend is absolutely convinced that they are going to rush in rewrites and reshoots for Black Panther, The X-Men Dark Phoenix film, and Infinity War 1, which are all completed, in order to squeeze a cameo of the X-Men in Infinity War. That's not going to happen. Personally, I think they should wait until the end of Infinity War 2, to bring them into the fold. With many big names, like Evans/Hemsworth/RDJ leaving the MCU at the conclusion of Infinity War 2 and new Marvel characters being introduced like Ms. Marvel, it would serve them best to build a new Avengers saga with the X-men and Fantastic 4 then. Build to a big battle against Galactus.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
37,631 Posts
61/M/NA

online   (23)
December 14 2017 12:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
today I was told that once you hit your mid 30s you should be into more age appropriate things rather than music/shows and horror. I guess Im just immature.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,438 Posts
41/M/PA

online   (1)
December 14 2017 12:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: sidney

My friend is absolutely convinced that they are going to rush in rewrites and reshoots for Black Panther, The X-Men Dark Phoenix film, and Infinity War 1, which are all completed, in order to squeeze a cameo of the X-Men in Infinity War. That's not going to happen. Personally, I think they should wait until the end of Infinity War 2, to bring them into the fold. With many big names, like Evans/Hemsworth/RDJ leaving the MCU at the conclusion of Infinity War 2 and new Marvel characters being introduced like Ms. Marvel, it would serve them best to build a new Avengers saga with the X-men and Fantastic 4 then. Build to a big battle against Galactus.

yeah my son thought they could now be in the Infinity movies but I told him it's way too late for that. I'd like to see them do it at some point though....still would have been awesome to have the X-Men and FF for the Infinity movies.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,438 Posts
41/M/PA

online   (1)
December 14 2017 12:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

today I was told that once you hit your mid 30s you should be into more age appropriate things rather than music/shows and horror. I guess Im just immature.

well I'm 41 and talking comic book movies on this site so I must be a complete moron
Cumby
Time Husk
9,819 Posts
30/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (4)
December 14 2017 12:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My dad is 66 and has Snapchat
Mystical Fog of Gobulon
Time Husk
693 Posts
20/M/NA

online  mobile reply 
December 14 2017 12:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I think being "mature" is just doing what you honestly want to do. I'd consider being "immature" not doing what you want due to peer group pressure. Sounds like some highschool bullshit.

I honestly have zero interest in horror films or comic books. I didn't feel pressured into not liking them, I just don't. I also don't care about going to shows unless I really really like the band. I didn't like them much as a kid either. "Alternative" music scenes have a set of social rules for dress, behavior, viewpoints you need to have etc and I'm not in need of any guidance.
Mystical Fog of Gobulon
Time Husk
693 Posts
20/M/NA

online  mobile reply 
December 14 2017 12:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Plus musicians are incredibly annoying, generally motivated by receiving social recognition ane generally incapable of creating anything unique or interesting for fear of not climbing up within their chosen genre.
Dianana
8====D
66,261 Posts
35/F/PA

online   (8)
December 14 2017 1:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

This dude I used to work with started to listen to fucking country music because "Slayer and Metallica is for the youth and I want to meet a woman and start a family."

Ok, well, it has nothing to do with the music you listen to but your face and your cargo pants and sketchers. I'm sorry, this is mean as shit but it was true. He still had a bowl cut in 2004 and it was a bad bowl cut because his hair was curly.
Dianana
8====D
66,261 Posts
35/F/PA

online   (8)
December 14 2017 1:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

My dad is 66 and has Snapchat

sounds like a cool guy
Mystical Fog of Gobulon
Time Husk
693 Posts