December 29 2017 3:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
jackie?
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,019 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
December 29 2017 3:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Funny how "oh I don't even need your money to pay rent, just pay me weekly" turned into "I need all the rent up front and and extra 100 on top of that too oh also I live in such a pigsty and don't scoop the litter box ever so you can't have any guests in your room ps I quit my job and the rent is late because I spend all my money going out to eat and being retarded so I need to borrow money from you now too" you fucking scumbag bitch. I'll gladly pay twice what I was paying you just to be away from you and your nasty ass fucking house. Also I haven't said a thing about you and your nasty ass habits online because you asked me nicely not to but I come on here and see you trying to smear me on stereokiller so honestly fuck you. Ps here's the absolutely shameful mess I had to walk through every day to go work my 60 hour weeks because I have a job like a normal person
click here for link
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,854 Posts
31/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
December 29 2017 4:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Not even half of that is true. If you want to go story to story, I can back mine up.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,854 Posts
31/F/PA

December 29 2017 4:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Furthermore your girlfriend just notified me in writing that she was living in my house without permission fir two months? You’re a piece of ungrateful trash.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
37,793 Posts
61/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
December 29 2017 4:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Dong Johnson
Time Husk
69 Posts
20/M/NA

December 29 2017 4:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dickscraper
dickacraper
26,687 Posts
30/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
December 29 2017 4:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'd like to hear blackeyes's thoughts on this matter.
Aprils love
Time Husk
7 Posts
118/

offline  mobile reply 
December 29 2017 4:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
What kind of job does one work at for 60 hours per week but is still unable to afford their own place?
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,501 Posts
32/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
December 29 2017 4:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I would like some wine advice. What wine pairs best with internet drama and photographs of messy houses?
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,854 Posts
31/F/PA

December 29 2017 4:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Whiskey.
Cumby
Time Husk
10,030 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
December 29 2017 5:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
XWHISKEYX?
Aprils love
Time Husk
7 Posts
118/

offline  mobile reply 
December 29 2017 5:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Facebook changed their url why does this look weird
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,854 Posts
31/F/PA

December 29 2017 5:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also setting the record straight, I work three jobs and go to school. I never quit any job while josh lived with me except one that I worked at two days every two weeks when the fall semester started. I replaced that job with another one a short time after. You did my ndishes and the ok out my trash? You mean that one time that I asked you to because you weren’t helping at all? If my house bothered you, you could have helped clean up at any time. You helped with nothing. I drove two hours the pick you up from a seedy hotel that you were on your last night at before being on the street. Your exact words were “ thank you Alyssa you’re literally saving my life.” I let you stay for free for a month, I put a good word in to a friend to help you get your job, I fed you, I bought your cigarettes, I tried to celebrate your birthday at least in a small way. I bent over backwards to accommodate you and help you. When I drove another two hours to pick up your girlfriend, three days later I had to leave work because she was calling me saying you were trying to kill her. Her hair was on my floor and your blood on my door. Don’t ask me why I gave you another chance. You were smoking in my house, blowing all of your money after I lowered your rent and gave you more time so you could land on your feet, dealing in front of my apartment building, eating my kids food after I told you you were responsible for your own (less than a month), not chipping in for anything we still shared. You’re really complaining? Maybe you would have had less to complain about being homeless instead.
Kev_in
One falls off
2,790 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
December 29 2017 6:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Would it help if I posted a dickpic
Wiseacre
Time Husk
1,854 Posts
31/F/PA