forum General Crabbery ›› Tuesday, 2018 sucks ›› new reply Post Reply
brian.
new cocks
145,709 Posts
34/M/IL

online  mobile reply   (9)
January 4 2018 11:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i believe all of it except having to count money as being cool. that would seem stressful.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,112 Posts
32/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (11)
January 4 2018 11:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wiseacre

Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

Been off drugs for awhile now but having four figures in my bank account at all times and not living check to check is almost as good. Also being trusted with the safe key at work to count multi-thousand dollar bank deposits every day is kinda cool too

I don’t believe any of this other than you have the safe key for Work.

well that's because you're retarded and off your meds. Good luck though
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,112 Posts
32/M/PA

January 4 2018 12:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

i believe all of it except having to count money as being cool. that would seem stressful.

it is only because it's usually the last thing required before we close out the store so I try getting it done as fast as possible so we can leave. There's a possible 4-5 drawers all with varying amounts in them (usually $300-600) that need to be zeroed out to $75 along with rolls of coins to make new drawers for the registers and add to the night deposit and also writing down and verifying overrings, promos, refunds, etc. Also counting the safe after signing and dropping the night deposit sucks too but I have a system for that and I'm getting pretty quick at it all.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,112 Posts
32/M/PA

January 4 2018 12:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also I don't feel the need to explain myself to a paranoid schizo but again, I'm not on drugs, I haven't been, i was sending my money away to my mother to save up to move out (which I did without telling you and you didn't notice for three days because fuck you you're insane) so yeah go fuck yourself. Lol
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,285 Posts
31/F/PA

online  mobile reply   (3)
January 4 2018 1:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Josh. I have proof via text that I noticed that you were gone. I have proof via my therapist that I’m taking care of my mental health. I also have proof in writing of you stealing from your job, beating up your girlfriend, and needing to borrow money. I don’t believe you. You don’t have your own place, you don’t maintain a four digit savings, I really do think you’re on drugs but don’t have proof. I also have pictures of how you kept your room since you want to complain about how upsetting it was to live in someone else’s a messy home. Btw I can’t get the fucking stains you made out of sons carpet. Thanks.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,112 Posts
32/M/PA

January 4 2018 2:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You noticed I was gone after I moved 90% of my belongings out and hadn't been there for days, great job. I've never stolen from my job or written down anything claiming such. I've never hit my girlfriend, and borrowed $40 from you to help cover expenditures necessary to cover food and travel for my 2 day hotel stay for job training which I paid back immediately after being paid. You're pathetic, honestly, and the carpet was disgusting with multiple stains before I had ever stepped foot inside your "child's room" which was a disgusting hoarder style mess with a crib in it because he sleeps in your bed with you instead of in his own room. Sorry for spilling a drink and adding another stain to the already ruined carpet, though. But since you're supposedly a professional home cleaner with your own business you should be able to take care of that no problem. Also I'm very proud of the fact I've been able to overcome addiction and maintain sobriety from hard drugs since the day I left new jersey and no amount of baseless accusations from a mentally ill person will ruin that
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,112 Posts
32/M/PA

January 4 2018 2:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Remember the day you angrily texted me accusing me of smoking pot in your house because you were too stupid to realize it was the fantastic medical quality bud I left for you in the kitchen because I'm a nice and generous person and instead of a thank you, you immediately jump to conclusions and began sending me angry texts? Remember that? Because I do. You fucking retard maniac
brian.
new cocks
145,709 Posts
34/M/IL

online  mobile reply   (9)
January 4 2018 2:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: brian.

it is only because it's usually the last thing required before we close out the store so I try getting it done as fast as possible so we can leave. There's a possible 4-5 drawers all with varying amounts in them (usually $300-600) that need to be zeroed out to $75 along with rolls of coins to make new drawers for the registers and add to the night deposit and also writing down and verifying overrings, promos, refunds, etc. Also counting the safe after signing and dropping the night deposit sucks too but I have a system for that and I'm getting pretty quick at it all.

its cool you’re doing that shit and have it working out, i would just worry about fucking up the count. i’ve seen The Wire and i don’t want to fuck up the count.

also one time i worked a concession stand at a pittsburgh steelers game because my baseball team got to keep some percentage of the profits for that game’s sales in that stand. some bozo fucked it all up and we actually lost money on the day (not counting illegal beer sales after they took away the tap handles).
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,112 Posts
32/M/PA

January 4 2018 2:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The trick is to hand count the bills to verify the coin/cash weighing scale is accurate (has always been but just in case it isn't) and observe the previous entry in safe control is consistent with your current count. It's a bit stressful but if you count twice and verify you should be fine. But yeah handing and counting thousands of dollars of someone else's money can be a nervous experience
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,285 Posts
31/F/PA

January 4 2018 2:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Remember the day you angrily texted me accusing me of smoking pot in your house because you were too stupid to realize it was the fantastic medical quality bud I left for you in the kitchen because I'm a nice and generous person and instead of a thank you, you immediately jump to conclusions and began sending me angry texts? Remember that? Because I do. You fucking retard maniac

You were smoking pot in my house, and cigarettes even though I told you you couldn’t and that my kid has asthma. Fuck you.

Wow you’re proud because you were moving stuff out of the house when I wasn’t there? Congrats.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,112 Posts
32/M/PA

January 4 2018 2:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wowww you raised the rent by $100 back in October after I notified you I was thinking of moving out and made it more difficult for me to save up because you began relying on me to help pay for your trips out to eat and your cigarettes instead of, you know, actually paying your bills. I never smoked weed in the house and only smoked out of the window and the room never smelled of any kind of smoke. Sorry about your kids asthma though. Maybe his surrogate parents Mario and Luigi you sit him down in front of while feeding him nothing but happy meals from McDonald's can help with that
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,285 Posts
31/F/PA

January 4 2018 2:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I raised your rent for one month because feeding you was bankrupting me and you did nothing to help with the shared spaces. You say you bought all of your own food but that’s a lie. You didn’t even buy all of your own food when I told you that you were responsible for your own. What about when I decreased it by two hundred and extended your time because you were complaining about them taking child support? Also, I spend lots of quality time with my kid and feed him good food. Yes I let him eat happy meals once a week. Have you even tried to call your kid yet?
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,285 Posts
31/F/PA

January 4 2018 2:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also decreased it because I genuinely cared about you landing on your feet. Asshole.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,112 Posts
32/M/PA

January 4 2018 2:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah whatever lol
Wiseacrescrackaddiction
Time Husk
54 Posts
118/

offline  mobile reply