all threads All Threads ›› Getting wisdom teeth out, unapp. ›› new reply Post Reply
LynZie
Time Husk
16,251 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (4)
September 11 2006 8:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I need mine out, I have 3 of 4 in now and the constant pain of them growing in for 3-4 months a tooth was worse that getting them pulled (Id imagine) I just got insurance so I may get them out I just am lazy
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (5)
September 11 2006 8:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
no point in being put under, it only takes about five minutes for the tooth to be taken out. and if you get knocked out it makes the process take way longer and your recovery is slower. just get general and let your dentist yank away, but complain alot so you get some sweet painkillers.
!! lil Kryzzle !!
Got Tomoto?
20,377 Posts
36/F/GA

offline   (18)
September 11 2006 9:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
damnit, I was going to get general, but when he was asking me I froze and nodded my head to everything he was saying, and he put me down for full anesthetic, and I couldnt say anything to correct him. he asked, "any questions?" and i said, "nope" and literally darted out.

welp, I'm on my way to the dentist, wish me luck
boog
older budweiser
3,859 Posts
44/M/FL

September 11 2006 9:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
!! lil Kryzzle !!
Got Tomoto?
20,377 Posts
36/F/GA

offline   (18)
September 11 2006 9:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
yea, mine are so impacted that he has to cut them out and all that jaz, thats why he suggested more than just general. I wasnt going to question it.
!! lil Kryzzle !!
Got Tomoto?
20,377 Posts
36/F/GA

offline   (18)
September 11 2006 9:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: boog

hahaha, you punk.
boog
older budweiser
3,859 Posts
44/M/FL

September 11 2006 10:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

you'll be iiiiiiiiiight

nicole
Time Husk
13,143 Posts
37/F/IL

offline   (1)
September 11 2006 10:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good luck! I've had all of my wisdom teeth fully grown in for years, but right now I'm having a problem with one and I'm scared that I'll have to get them out. I REALLY don't want them out.
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,782 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (13)
September 11 2006 10:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was awake and had all 4 of mine yanked out. I was all gassed up and novacained with the dentist at one point standing on the chair and using pliers to yank out the teeth. I was so Damnn high that it did not matter that I was awake.
all threads All Threads ›› Getting wisdom teeth out, unapp. ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Getting wisdom teeth out, unapp.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol