all threads All Threads ›› paris getting out of jail right now ›› new reply Post Reply
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (5)
June 26 2007 12:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:WREN

you don't need an article...turn on the TV and its all over the news every 5 minutes...

actually we are just fucking with you she's in there for another 30 days.

and to yan, you'd think with all the attention the family likes her mom would have tried to pull some huge emotional "reunion" when her daughter got out...you know milk it for the press.

I'm gonna milk kicking you in the nards for never getting back to me about the kimbo fight you slore.
cole
boy spock
13,441 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (22)
I typed in "Paris out" in google and it was just articles about the first time she was out, I wasnt really looking too hard. Ive been watching Channel 6 news for the last 20 minutes and havent seen a thing.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,190 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
it always comes back to you trying to touch my nuts.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline   (5)
June 26 2007 12:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:WREN

it always comes back to you trying to touch my nuts.

well played.
G uNiT UgLy
g@unit.cum
3,231 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (4)
June 26 2007 12:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the best thing about this was that dude from the jimmy kimmel show following her around like he did jacko during the michael jackson trial. he was actually at the press conference when they sent her back in, and had to be shushed because he started screaming "no! no! why!" fucking hilarious.

other than that, fuck spoiled american retarded cunts. people in this country wouldn't care so much if they weren't so fucking stupid themselves. but i hope this makes the news all around the world. i want to see what people in singapore and ethiopia think about paris hilton.
ten million jihadi muslims just burped 'death to america' under their falafel and goat milk smoothies.
9to5KillingSpree
holy cow
1,577 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (5)
June 26 2007 1:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: G uNiT UgLy
falafel and goat milk smoothies.

lol
LynZie
Time Husk
16,251 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (4)
June 26 2007 1:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I like how everyone bitches about it being all on the news and everywhere you look when they are bringing the same thing to this site and talking about it, posting about it, viewing the posts, commenting on it... YOUR ALL JUST AS GUILTY!
all threads All Threads ›› paris getting out of jail right now ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: paris getting out of jail right now

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?