all threads All Threads ›› Draw a picture of Jesus and get put on r ›› new reply Post Reply
fight2live
doe dubbla
18,996 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (12)
December 17 2009 2:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
how can you draw a fictional character wrong?
$teve grove
dr. spaceman
23,170 Posts
33/M/OH

offline     (17)
December 17 2009 2:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
that kid can't draw for shit. should have been expelled
Dianana
8====D
65,938 Posts
34/F/PA

online   (8)
December 17 2009 2:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Steve Grove should change his name to Steve BROve.
$teve grove
dr. spaceman
23,170 Posts
33/M/OH

offline     (17)
December 17 2009 2:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
splendid idea
Amanda OMGWTF
salad is my life
22,832 Posts
31/F/IL

offline   (4)
December 17 2009 3:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
in 2nd or 3rd grade, i wrote a story about one of my classmates murdering everyone on halloween. all of my classmates were in the story, and i was a reporter who got to interview the murderer in jail.

nobody cared, lol.
Dianana
8====D
65,938 Posts
34/F/PA

online   (8)
December 17 2009 3:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Amanda OMGWTF

in 2nd or 3rd grade, i wrote a story about one of my classmates murdering everyone on halloween. all of my classmates were in the story, and i was a reporter who got to interview the murderer in jail.

nobody cared, lol.

Did the same in 5th grade, a few people wrote some horror and gore stories and it wasn't censored or anything.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,183 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
December 17 2009 3:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I wrote some elaborate story about killing my parents and ending the world because they threw out my cds or some shit. That was in 6th grade i think. I believe i got a B on the essay.
TheOtherGodhead
N.I.L.
11,730 Posts
33/M/PA

offline     (2)
December 17 2009 3:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LOL@all this.
Humans are shit.
.joe
black
2,662 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (12)
December 17 2009 3:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i remember in 5th grade i drew a picture of a gun, next to a box of crayons... which i think may have been on a pearl jam shirt my mom had.... i got compliments on the artwork
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
35/M/PA

offline     (20)
December 17 2009 3:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LastOnePicked

"The inaccuracies in the original media story have resulted in a great deal of criticism and scrutiny of the system that is unwarranted," she said.

She said the boy's drawing was seen as a potential cry for help when the student identified himself, rather than Jesus, as the figure on the cross, which sparked the teacher to alert the school's principal and staff psychologist. "

"But after a few days on the cross themselves -- and staying silent because of confidentiality issues -- Taunton school officials began telling a much different story. In a statement posted on the system's Web site, school officials said that in fact the boy had never been suspended, the teacher never requested that the children make a drawing that reminded them of Christmas or any religious holiday, and that the drawing that the boy's father distributed to the media is in fact not the one the boy's teacher discovered and was concerned about."

"The father states in that article, "It hurts me that they did this to my kid," Chester Johnson, the boy's father, told the Globe. "They can't mess with our religion; they owe us a small lump sum for this."

-----------------------------------------------

All signs point to: "daddy's a shitbag and is using his kid (and jesus) to gain attention and money.

given the school district's reputation for recent past transgressions, I am still inclined to believe the father. Seems like one of the most irresponsibly run school systems in the country.
Riff610
fear no evil
2,590 Posts
32/M/PA

offline     (7)
December 17 2009 4:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
jail and kill him
Cumby
Time Husk
8,945 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (4)
July 27 2016 7:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,751 Posts
31/M/PA

online   (11)
July 27 2016 7:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fuck
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
23,441 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 28 2016 9:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
get put on r
all threads All Threads ›› Draw a picture of Jesus and get put on r ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Draw a picture of Jesus and get put on r

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?