Donlad Cump
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
October 15 2016 3:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

This is bait. You're trying to get me to post, "I do have evidence! Jessica Leeds has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation!" - a claim which, I'm sure you're already aware, is false.

So, you are seriously trying to claim that asking for evidence is a conspiracy to trick you into giving false evidence? You are one sadly paranoid fuck, you know that?
dog fart flavored chicken
extra sauce
104 Posts
23/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 15 2016 3:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
donald hump
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
October 15 2016 7:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, Dwarn, you dumbfuck, dipshit, ass badger, he is being accused of something he BRAGGED ABOUT DOING and you are still stupid enough to call that a conspiracy.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 16 2016 4:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
You people cannot be this stupid. You're really supporters of Hillary?

She and Bill are serial killers. They have had the following people murdered for knowing too much, and this is only a partial list: Mena, Arkansas boys Kevin Ives and Don Henry; six other individuals Keith Coney, Keith McKaskle, Gregory Collins, Jordan Ketelson, Richard Winters and Jeff Rhodes, all of whom claimed to have information about the Ives-Henry murders; reporter Danny Casolaro; 1992 Presidential Campaign Finance Committee Co-Chairman C. Victor Raiser; his son Montgomery Raiser; DNC political director Paul Tulley; White House Deputy Counsel Vince Foster; four Clinton bodyguards at Waco; DC Councilman John A. Wilson; four more bodyguards in Quantico; DC Attorney Paul Wilcher; Resolution Trust Corp Investigator Jon Walker; National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee Chairman Stanley Heard; his lawyer, Steve Dickson; security firm owner Jerry Luther Parks; Presidential Campaign Finance Committee members Ed Willey and Herschel Friday; Dr. Ronald Rogers, DDS; Kathy Ferguson, the ex-wife of Arkansas State Trooper Danny Ferguson; her boyfriend, Officer Bill Shelton; Commerce Secretary and former DNC Chairman Ron Brown; White House Intern Mary Mahoney; former UN General Assembly president John Ashe; DNC staffer Seth Rich; author Victor Thorn.

Hillary Clinton should be behind bars in a federal prison, not running for president.
ulrikesdream
Time Husk
337 Posts
46/N/A/AK

offline   (3)
October 16 2016 7:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Both Trump and Clinton should be behind bars.

How is it possible that people consider voting for them? How is it possible that your political parties support them? How is it possible that your media coöperate?

Un-be-lievable.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
October 16 2016 9:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
"She and Bill are serial killers. They have had the following people murdered for knowing too much, and this is only a partial list:"

Yes, that is only a partial list of the people you have zero good evidence the Clintons killed.

"You people cannot be this stupid. You're really supporters of Hillary? "

And as always, you assume anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest must completely and enthusiastically agree with the opposite.

I'd ask for evidence for that laundry list of people supposedly killed by the Clintons, but I'm sure you would see that as yet another case of me baiting you to provide evidence that has already been disproven... because you are a paranoid whackjob.

Dwarn: Afraid of fascist government... supports an openly fascist candidate for president.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
October 16 2016 9:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ulrikesdream

How is it possible that people consider voting for them? How is it possible that your political parties support them? How is it possible that your media coöperate?

Un-be-lievable.

Care to tell us all why they should be behind bars?

I mean, I'll give you Trump. Refusal to pay his bills, sexual assault, very possibly a rapist.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 16 2016 12:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The fact you would believe the accusations about Trump without question while refusing to acknowledge publicly available documented evidence of a 30 year murder spree by the Clintons nor Bill's own sordid history is remarkable.

If Trump were to publicly discuss the Clinton body count list, he would shortly find himself added to it.

The headlines would read, "Trump found dead in Mar-a-lago; Coroner Rules Suicide Despite Multiple Gunshot Wounds To Back of Head"
ulrikesdream
Time Husk
337 Posts
46/N/A/AK

offline   (3)
October 16 2016 1:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

Originally posted by: ulrikesdream

Un-be-lievable.

Care to tell us all why they should be behind bars?

I mean, I'll give you Trump. Refusal to pay his bills, sexual assault, very possibly a rapist.

What I mean is that it's unbeliveable that your only two presidential candidates are two such obvious crocodiles. I'm not gonna discuss the legal part and I apologise for saying they both belong in "jail" (because you have to be convicted before you go to jail and no conviction means no crime).
They both belong somewhere, but not at the head of a big country. And I wonder how many Americans actually get that.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,205 Posts
34/M/NY

online  mobile reply   (8)
October 16 2016 2:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Clintons are in fact scumbags but fuck defending trump at all.
Lament Configuration
your mistake
647 Posts
39/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 16 2016 3:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Lament Configuration
your mistake
647 Posts
39/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 16 2016 3:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Clinton getting elected may sadly mean business as usual, but Trump getting elected would mean everything getting catastrophically worse, and very quickly, from the environment to foreign policy. This is a situation often confronted medically, and the choice is generally pretty clear unless you believe in magic or miracles.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
October 16 2016 5:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

The fact you would believe the accusations about Trump without question while refusing to acknowledge publicly available documented evidence of a 30 year murder spree by the Clintons nor Bill's own sordid history is remarkable.

If Trump were to publicly discuss the Clinton body count list, he would shortly find himself added to it.

The headlines would read, "Trump found dead in Mar-a-lago; Coroner Rules Suicide Despite Multiple Gunshot Wounds To Back of Head"

Well, dumbshit, Trump is on video claiming to have done exactly what he is accused of doing. THAT is why I don't question it much. Because HE ADMITTED TO IT. Funny how that isn't evidence enough for you.

As for the supposed 30 year murder spree, it is your claim. YOU back it up, ass wad. I don't do your fucking homework for you.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,205 Posts
34/M/NY

online  mobile reply   (8)
October 16 2016 6:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

all threads All Threads ›› President Trump ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: President Trump

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics