all threads All Threads ›› President Trump ›› new reply Post Reply
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,956 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 12 2016 2:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: crunkmoose

In all seriousness and not at all to be mocking or meanspirited, I sometimes think you actually do need an antipsychotic. Or at least some rather intensive therapy. You honestly do not have a solid grasp of reality.

Why isn't Tommy the one in need of the anti-psychotic or the rather intensive therapy?
He is the one who wants to get violent over a political viewpoint.
Brett Weir
im gay
44,746 Posts
33/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
November 12 2016 6:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LOL get trolled you stupid bitch

Hey how's that cabinet looking? Newt fucking Gingrich lmao owned
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 12 2016 7:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Originally posted by: crunkmoose

In all seriousness and not at all to be mocking or meanspirited, I sometimes think you actually do need an antipsychotic. Or at least some rather intensive therapy. You honestly do not have a solid grasp of reality.

Why isn't Tommy the one in need of the anti-psychotic or the rather intensive therapy?
He is the one who wants to get violent over a political viewpoint.

Because psychosis is a detachment from reality, which is something you demonstrate.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 12 2016 7:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"How the fuck do I get through to you?"

Well, you could start by not using fucking Breitbart as a source.

"You have no idea what rights are. You have no idea what freedom is."

Says the asshole supporting Trump despite his open calls for reductions in rights.

" You people, like those who are out there protesting against Trump right now, really have me seriously concerned about the future of humanity."

Yeah, how dare people care about black people, muslims, women, and gay people not being oppressed by a man who didn't even get the popular vote. I guess those people just don't matter.

"I don't know what will happen with Trump or his cabinet. I agree with many of the things that he himself has said. I don't know if he intends to follow through on what he has said, or what he will be allowed to accomplish if he is being sincere, or if he will be taken out by the CIA like what happened to JFK. That should not be your main concern. You should be more concerned with your own enlightenment and consciousness than the external political world. "

Oh, I see.. I should be more concerned with my own enlightenment and consciousness? Care to define either of those things? What am I supposed to become enlightened to? What about my consciousness should I be worried about? And can you please not just reply with links or copypasta but actually explain it in your own words.

"But I do know that America dodged a serious bullet by not electing Hillary as president. If you read through any of the sources I listed above, which you didn't, because they're not the government-approved mainstream propaganda you're comfortable with, you would know that a war with Russia would be a certainty, within the next four years, had Hillary won."

So, you tell me not to be worried about the external world when it comes to the oppression of gays, women, muslims and PoC... but then turn around and base your argument against Clinton on a conspiracy theory about her starting a war with Russia.. because YOU are concerned about the external political world.
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 12 2016 8:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, Dwarn, how many of those sources made predictions about all the terrible things Obama would do to us to destroy our freedom that never actually happened?
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,894 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
November 12 2016 10:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,182 Posts
27/M/WI

offline  mobile reply     (5)
November 13 2016 1:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,894 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
November 13 2016 7:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
nooooo
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,956 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 13 2016 12:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The very fact that you see the word "breitbart" and instantly say to yourself, "I won't read that, it's not credible," means you're under mind control. You don't have any problem with DailyKOS, or Alternet, right, but Breitbart, oh, no, no way. If you were truly conscious you would never automatically reject information, you would examine it and decide for yourself what is true and what is false and the reasons why. But that is apparently a herculean effort for someone as retarded as yourself.

Where did you get your information where you claimed that Trump would take away anyone's rights? That is preposterous. Again, you don't know what rights are. Rights come from natural law, not from government. A right refers to your ability to take an action if it is correct, or true. But you have no idea what right and wrong are. You only see a labyrinth of conflicting ideologies. Too many years of cultural brainwashing from mainstream news will do that to a person.

You need to clean your own house and become conscious first before you concern yourself with the external. Otherwise you will simply be an ignorant repeater of someone else's beliefs and opinions, which is incorrect, not based in truth, morally wrong, and a violation of natural law.

It is that simple.
Brett Weir
im gay
44,746 Posts
33/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
November 13 2016 12:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So a person has to take a good hit to the head with something heavy to understand the candy land bullshit you're spewing?

Hey how about his cabinet? Wasn't Giuliani behind the 9/11 conspiracy?
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,956 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 13 2016 1:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
He certainly has some explaining to do.
brian.
new cocks
144,735 Posts
33/M/IL

online  mobile reply   (9)
November 13 2016 2:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
we'll get to that in 4 years though
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,894 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
November 13 2016 3:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

The very fact that you see the word "breitbart" and instantly say to yourself, "I won't read that, it's not credible," means you're under mind control. You don't have any problem with DailyKOS, or Alternet, right, but Breitbart, oh, no, no way. If you were truly conscious you would never automatically reject information, you would examine it and decide for yourself what is true and what is false and the reasons why. But that is apparently a herculean effort for someone as retarded as yourself.

Where did you get your information where you claimed that Trump would take away anyone's rights? That is preposterous. Again, you don't know what rights are. Rights come from natural law, not from government. A right refers to your ability to take an action if it is correct, or true. But you have no idea what right and wrong are. You only see a labyrinth of conflicting ideologies. Too many years of cultural brainwashing from mainstream news will do that to a person.

You need to clean your own house and become conscious first before you concern yourself with the external. Otherwise you will simply be an ignorant repeater of someone else's beliefs and opinions, which is incorrect, not based in truth, morally wrong, and a violation of natural law.

It is that simple.

tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,182 Posts
27/M/WI

offline  mobile reply     (5)
November 13 2016 3:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,894 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)