offline  mobile reply   (11)
October 12 2016 8:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2016 9:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Don't you think the timing of all these sudden "revelations" about Trump's alleged behavior around women from 25 years in the past is suspicious?

Doesn't it reek to you of desperate lies by the Clinton campaign, who would like you to forget that Bill Clinton has always been known to be a serial sexual predator, and has even had at least one woman and her unborn child murdered because he got her pregnant?

I cannot believe that there are people here who lived through the 90s and yet are not aware of how evil Hillary and Bill are. The crimes of the Clintons could fill the Library of Congress. The trail of dead bodies behind the Clintons would go on for miles if the corpses were laid end to end, and it's still being added to. Since the time Bill became governor of Arkansas, the Clintons, together with the Bushes and the CIA, make up the largest cocaine cartel on the planet, and the Clintons simultaneously enacted draconian laws designed to put nonviolent crack addicts into prison. Anyone who witnessed, or investigated too deeply into, Bill and Hillary's drug importation (drug flights landing at Mena Airport) and money laundering business (ADFA and the Rose Law Firm) was systematically murdered. The deaths were usually reported as "suicides." For a list, simply do a search for "Arkancide." The Clintons were also responsible for every death at Waco, and Oklahoma City's Murrah building containing Whitewater evidence was conveniently destroyed in a bombing in 1995.

If Hillary Clinton becomes President, it's game over for America.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,108 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
October 14 2016 9:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
yes
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
October 14 2016 9:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
"Don't you think the timing of all these sudden "revelations" about Trump's alleged behavior around women from 25 years in the past is suspicious? "

No, actually, it doesn't. It is what happens when women finally feel safe in coming out with such accusations because they are finally not alone or in small numbers and when people will finally listen. When the accusations would be guaranteed to be so public that Trump would have a harder time destroying their lives in retaliation.

"Doesn't it reek to you of desperate lies by the Clinton campaign"

No, it really doesn't. It wouldn't if Trump hadn't bragged about doing exactly what he is accused of, but he has done that. He has also been accused previously of rape by multiple women. Even if this did somehow reek of lies by the Clinton campaign, where is the EVIDENCE that they are lies and that the Clinton campaign had anything to do with them? But, of course, in Dwarworld evidence is superfluous.

But, of course, the reality of the situation doesn't matter to you. It HAS to be a conspiracy because you think everything is a conspiracy and it fits both your pre-concieved narrative arc and your need to be the lone voice crying in the wilderness... and your need for no one else to listen to that voice. You don't care in the least about convincing anyone. You don't actually care if Clinton gets elected or not. You just want to strike this particular pose at the moment to stroke your own fevered, corpulent ego.

But please.. go ahead and write me off as a sheeple or a paid shill to protect that ego.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2016 10:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This is bait. You're trying to get me to post, "I do have evidence! Jessica Leeds has the same phone number as the Clinton Foundation!" - a claim which, I'm sure you're already aware, is false.
brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
October 14 2016 10:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

If Hillary Clinton becomes President, it's game over for America.

i cant wait for this
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,970 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2016 11:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
But what isn't so easily dismissed is that a key part of Jessica's story is that Trump "lifted the armrest separating them so he could attack" her - None of the passenger jets used by airlines going to NYC in the 1980s had movable armrests.
brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
October 14 2016 11:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

But what isn't so easily dismissed is that a key part of Jessica's story is that Trump "lifted the armrest separating them so he could attack" her - None of the passenger jets used by airlines going to NYC in the 1980s had movable armrests.

this was debunked all day yesterday including pictures and actual internals of planes, but ok
brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
October 14 2016 11:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol@listening to katrina pierson, though
brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
October 14 2016 11:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
you are an embarrassment to your family
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,523 Posts
32/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
October 14 2016 11:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
As a simple house negro i have no opinion of these matters
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,108 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
October 14 2016 12:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
trump told me i have aids
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
October 14 2016 11:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Citation needed. Because I am as sure as death and taxes that you haven't actually checked that.
Lament Configuration
your mistake
647 Posts
39/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 15 2016 12:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn is a Trump supporter, priceless. Anyone who says drugs don't cause brain damage is a godamn liar. lol
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
61/M/MA

offline   (9)
October 15 2016 10:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn: Afraid of fascist government... supports an openly fascist candidate for president.
all threads All Threads ›› President Trump ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: President Trump

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?