all threads All Threads ›› Tweet for beer at phillies games ›› new reply Post Reply
Dickscraper
dickacraper
26,757 Posts
31/M/IL

offline   (11)
May 10 2011 2:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i will tweet requests for back rubs and quesadillas
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,502 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (13)
May 10 2011 2:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: Davey.

This idea is just as stupid as those cups that fill from the bottom so you can pour a beer in two seconds.

if you are drinking beer that can be filled from teh bottom of a cup in two seconds, youre doing it wrong.

If the idea is to get the beer in the cup as fast as possible they may as well just have a huge vat of the piss that they scoop each cup out of.
I'm drinking a Guinness as I post this lol.
fight2live
doe dubbla
18,996 Posts
38/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (12)
May 10 2011 3:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Theres a beer guy at coors field in denver who gives out his cell number. You can call him or text him when youre ready for a cold one
BRYANA
BITW
16,236 Posts
29/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
May 10 2011 3:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
They do. I used it one of the first games they implimented it and got some kid in a nationals jersey's airhorn confiscated. I was curious how quick they would respond and was surprised at how quick they came up. I'm an asshole, oh well.
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

i'm not sure it's it's all mlb or al games, but at sox games you text your section and row to RISEABOVE if there's a fight or an obnoxious fan you wanna tattle on.
i always picture henry rollins coming out of the stands with a neon yellow jacket and a walkie talkie, looking around, then wailing on the guy who was cursing in front of kids.

Brett Weir
im gay
45,050 Posts
33/M/NY

online  mobile reply   (8)
May 10 2011 3:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Rise above we gotta rise above
all threads All Threads ›› Tweet for beer at phillies games ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Tweet for beer at phillies games

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?