all threads All Threads ›› moarnday morning ›› new reply Post Reply
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,188 Posts
27/M/WI


offline     (5)
June 24 2013 5:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ive seen multiple chicago cops in those suvs just sitting in parking lots fast asleep with the engine running.
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
6/M/NA


offline  mobile reply   (1)
June 24 2013 6:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have a comped room at the trump all week, if I give them my td bank card for their "file" and it only has 3 dollars in it does that matter? I'm paying cash for the taxes
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
6/M/NA


offline  mobile reply   (1)
June 24 2013 6:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fuck Donald Trump
brian.
new cocks
145,525 Posts
34/M/IL


offline   (9)
June 24 2013 6:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
no, they just take the number down but dont charge it. if you fuck shit up, they'll charge you whatever, and it'll overdraft you
Billy Crystals
The shy retirer
14,553 Posts
32/M/WI


offline   (2)
June 24 2013 6:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Roommates are definitely not pumped I'll be moving out in August. Oh well, they should do the same if they are smart.
chocolate juice
game over
11,689 Posts
35/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (20)
June 24 2013 6:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Maryland Matt

Originally posted by: Heatherquest

Well, shit. I'm about to fall asleep on the job. I worked roughly 60 hours last week due to a dumb project I busted my ass to complete. I got a lot of recognition for it, though, so I ain't even mad... Just exhausted. My first review is in 3 weeks, so I'm trying to go above and beyond.




I'm so tired... ughhhh...


Originally posted by: chocolate juice






I'm pumped for you. It's hard to be recognized in professional situations.
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
6/M/NA


offline  mobile reply   (1)
June 24 2013 6:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

no, they just take the number down but dont charge it. if you fuck shit up, they'll charge you whatever, and it'll overdraft you



Nice.
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,188 Posts
27/M/WI


offline     (5)
June 24 2013 6:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Billy Crystals

Roommates are definitely not pumped I'll be moving out in August. Oh well, they should do the same if they are smart.



you can move in with my friend on bremen and clarke. 240 per month lol.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,195 Posts
33/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (7)
June 24 2013 6:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i would live in a trash can for 240
Cumby
Time Husk
10,194 Posts
30/M/PA


offline   (4)
June 24 2013 7:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i used to live at 13th and jackson st in south philly and my share of the rent was $245 per month. we would pay the entire sum in cash when the landlord would stop by and she would count it in chinese.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,311 Posts
38/M/PA


offline  mobile reply     (23)
June 24 2013 8:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I haven't had rent that low since I was 12
Heatherquest
(o_O)
3,150 Posts
31/F/PA


offline   (34)
June 25 2013 11:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: chocolate juice

Originally posted by: Maryland Matt


Originally posted by: Heatherquest

Well, shit. I'm about to fall asleep on the job. I worked roughly 60 hours last week due to a dumb project I busted my ass to complete. I got a lot of recognition for it, though, so I ain't even mad... Just exhausted. My first review is in 3 weeks, so I'm trying to go above and beyond.




I'm so tired... ughhhh...



Originally posted by: chocolate juice






I'm pumped for you. It's hard to be recognized in professional situations.



Thank you.
all threads All Threads ›› moarnday morning ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: moarnday morning

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:







Subject


wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol


google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band



Your ad here?