all threads All Threads ›› Botulism ›› new reply Post Reply
UndeniablyLu

Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
32/F/OH

October 3 2005 3:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So I stayed up til like 8:30 this morning to write a paper for my boyfriend. Around 4:30 I was falling asleep & I was super cold, so i was like, "Ill make some tea". So i go & make the tea & I'm pouring the honey in it. And then I go to drink it, when I look down the honey jar catches my eye. Its all cloudy. Upon further inspection, I realize its cloudy because it has a million little botulism spores floating in it. Mmmmm. Death.
sup sluts
Time Husk
2,404 Posts
50/M/PA

October 3 2005 4:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha how do you know it was botulism and not something else
nick danger
sexual predator
19,317 Posts
32/M/AZ

offline   (7)
October 3 2005 4:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Inject that into your crow's feet, I hear it's good for it. (If you have crow's feet, which I doubt.)
asdfjasfjas
Dead Serious
14,498 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 3 2005 4:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Isn't botulism only with cans?
grabbatea
Back rub anybody??
1,234 Posts
18/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 3 2005 4:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:The Morning Dove

So I stayed up til like 8:30 this morning to write a paper for my boyfriend. Around 4:30 I was falling asleep & I was super cold, so i was like, "Ill make some tea". So i go & make the tea & I'm pouring the honey in it. And then I go to drink it, when I look down the honey jar catches my eye. Its all cloudy. Upon further inspection, I realize its cloudy because it has a million little botulism spores floating in it. Mmmmm. Death.

You shouldn't write papers for your boyfriend. Think about it, in a few years he will become really stupid and uneducated and he will be like "IT'S BECAUSE YOU WROTE MY PAPERS FOR ME WOMAN!!" Then he'll run out of the house and apply to ITT tech.
JasoninPA
Old is Gold.
22,931 Posts
44/M/VA

offline   (1)
October 3 2005 4:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Thats not botulism, botultoxin only exists in an anaerobic environment without light. What you saw was crystalized honey. (sugar particles) Honey is the only non food stuff to NOT go bad. Honey found with egyptian mummies is still technically edible.
UndeniablyLu
Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
32/F/OH

October 3 2005 4:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Jason

Thats not botulism, botultoxin only exists in an anaerobic environment without light. What you saw was crystalized honey. (sugar particles) Honey is the only non food stuff to NOT go bad. Honey found with egyptian mummies is still technically edible.

I've always heard that you're not supposed to give babies honey or yogurt because there's botulism in it. Idunno, you should see this honey. Its got tiny, white, fluffy, round things in it.
UndeniablyLu
Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
32/F/OH

October 3 2005 4:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:jamie#

Originally posted by: The Morning Dove

So I stayed up til like 8:30 this morning to write a paper for my boyfriend.

why?

He had to work all weekend to cover for some kid, who took off last minuet to go play a show. His boss said he could forget about comming back if he didn't go in...So I figured I'd give him a break by writing it up for him. I wasn't doing anything important anyway.
UndeniablyLu
Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
32/F/OH

October 3 2005 5:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
definetly not honeycomb, especially since it wasn't there last time I used it.
nick danger
sexual predator
19,317 Posts
32/M/AZ

offline   (7)
October 3 2005 5:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I still say shoot it, regardless.
all threads All Threads ›› Botulism ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Botulism

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject