Originally posted by:The Morning Dove
So I stayed up til like 8:30 this morning to write a paper for my boyfriend. Around 4:30 I was falling asleep & I was super cold, so i was like, "Ill make some tea". So i go & make the tea & I'm pouring the honey in it. And then I go to drink it, when I look down the honey jar catches my eye. Its all cloudy. Upon further inspection, I realize its cloudy because it has a million little botulism spores floating in it. Mmmmm. Death.
Originally posted by:Jason
Thats not botulism, botultoxin only exists in an anaerobic environment without light. What you saw was crystalized honey. (sugar particles) Honey is the only non food stuff to NOT go bad. Honey found with egyptian mummies is still technically edible.
Originally posted by:jamie#Originally posted by: The Morning Dove
So I stayed up til like 8:30 this morning to write a paper for my boyfriend.