all threads All Threads ›› So I went to the MoMA today... ›› new reply Post Reply
UndeniablyLu

Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
31/F/OH

October 15 2005 12:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
My friend Marisa had a lecture there for her Art History class. She asked if I'd go along because she wanted company & she doesn't know her way around the city very well... I said yes, because I've been meaning to go.

We got off the bus & walked 15 blocks in the rain, which I didn't mind at all. It was raining. I expected to get wet.
We finally get there & see there was(what looked like) a small line. We hop in the line & someone taps me on the shoulder & says, "Excuse me, the end of the line is back there." *points* The line went down the block.

......Not only down the block, but into an alley way...

We went down the alley way & found that there was a lot with a Six Flags Rollercoaster length line... We waited 45 minuets in the rain. Not only was it raining though, the water was pooling in the lot & for some God forsaken reason, my left shoe decided to get a gigantic crack in the bottem half way through the line. So i stood there with a squishy, cold foot.

We get in finally & I'm sopping wet. We go upstairs to the photography gallery for a half hour lecture & then she decided she wanted to leave because she was hungry. I didn't get to see anything else but the lobby, an elevator, & the photograpy gallery.

Horrible day.
UndeniablyLu
Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
31/F/OH

October 15 2005 12:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
do it.
UndeniablyLu
Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
31/F/OH

October 15 2005 12:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i didn't mind the lecture at all. I just wanted to see more of the museum.
UndeniablyLu
Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
31/F/OH

October 15 2005 12:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:johnny truant

seriously, anyone who bitches about shit like this is fuckin worthless.

Well thank you. What does some like you, who is 'worth something' bitch about?
UndeniablyLu
Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
31/F/OH

October 15 2005 12:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Touche. I'll keep that in mind next time.
all threads All Threads ›› So I went to the MoMA today... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: So I went to the MoMA today...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?