all threads All Threads ›› i just got back from the hospital ›› new reply Post Reply
thevengenceaz

king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
April 18 2007 5:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i've been having gnarly chest pain and trouble breathing. apprently i have acute bronchitis. which makes sense, i don't think i would ever have an ugly bronchitis. anyway it was quite the experience for me, i had never been admitted to a hospital and the whole thing was interesting.

i'm good though, just so you know. the chest pain was brought on by stress and the bronchitits, i think, is a reaction to this new pipe i bought that had some silver metallic lining on it that peeled off after about a week of using it. i no doubt inhaled a bunch of that shit. it also does't help that i live in the most polluted air in the country, but still, i think i'm gonna finally quit smoking cigarettes for good. the shitty thing is that to fix it all i need is over the counter advil. chest pain sucks cause you have to go to the doctor, you can't just wait for it to go away. even so, i will say that peace of mind has no price.

thevengenceaz
king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
April 18 2007 5:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dude i grew up in southerncalifornia leave me alone
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (14)
April 18 2007 5:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I got acute bronchitis when I was living in Spain. I kept putting off going to the doctor and when I finally did they told me it was almost pnemonia.

Its a good thing you caught it in time. Bronchitis is common in smokers, quitting will seriously cause you to be sick less.

acute bronchitis is as ugly as it gets before you get pnemonia.

Hope you feel better soon.
Bill Mazeroski
8 Gold Gloves
1,315 Posts
38/M/DE

offline   (6)
April 18 2007 6:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the stuff they gave you, like advil, is it something with potassium?
thevengenceaz
king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
April 18 2007 6:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
thanks for the kind words guys.

Originally posted by: Bill Mazeroski

the stuff they gave you, like advil, is it something with potassium?

they didn't give me anything. the doctor said he'd write me a script for motrin 600mg, but i told him no i would just get advil at the grocery store. probaby cheaper this way.
Bill Mazeroski
8 Gold Gloves
1,315 Posts
38/M/DE

offline   (6)
April 18 2007 6:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
oh, i was just reminded of the time i had some chest pains and trouble breathing, i couldn't remember what i was diagnosed. the doc said it was stress induced and gave me an antiflammitory with potassium.
all threads All Threads ›› i just got back from the hospital ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: i just got back from the hospital

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?