all threads All Threads ›› how early is too early to call for drugs ›› new reply Post Reply
thevengenceaz

king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
May 8 2007 12:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i have called my guy as early as 11, and he told me he gets up at 7am to go to the gym, but i feel weird calling for weed at 9am, but i have to be at work at 11 and i wanna smoke before that.

if you were the weed man, would you be mad if i called you at say 9:30 - 10:00?
Venicebeachxc
Atty at law
3,979 Posts
35/M/FL

offline   (16)
May 8 2007 12:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
not if I was up
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 8 2007 12:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
if you're up it's fine. best thing to do is to just check with him one time and explain the situation. i rarely make a phonecall before 1pm though.

i remember someone i knew coming into our first lesson late because he had to go pick up before hand, so he must have got it at about 8.30am and then gone to school haha.
thevengenceaz
king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
May 8 2007 12:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sharplimbed

if you're up it's fine. best thing to do is to just check with him one time and explain the situation. i rarely make a phonecall before 1pm though.

i remember someone i knew coming into our first lesson late because he had to go pick up before hand, so he must have got it at about 8.30am and then gone to school haha.

yeah i asked him once, that is how i found out he gets up and goes to the gym at 7. so then 9:30 is cool then? alright, i'll give it a shot.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 8 2007 12:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh right, it's actually 9.30 where you are. I'd have thought it's cool...Could always txt him if you're using cellphones.
thevengenceaz
king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
May 8 2007 12:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sharplimbed

Oh right, it's actually 9.30 where you are. I'd have thought it's cool...Could always txt him if you're using cellphones.

lol@timezones

i don't do cell phones, and i doubt "the cheif" uses text messaging. haha, but thanks for the advise.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 8 2007 12:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
everyone here has a mobile and txts. Ridiculous how quick they went from luxury to item to "item it's impossible to live without".
thevengenceaz
king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
May 8 2007 12:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
well its no use anyway cause the chief has his phone off for the third day in a row. he better get his shit together man, or else im gonna be a unpleasant cookie today.
drunkship
Spliffwizard
3,705 Posts
32/M/CO

offline   (3)
May 8 2007 2:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it's never too early to call for drugs, a smart dealer will be more than happy to take your money regardless of the hour.
WayneTLV
Prettiest Princess
2,182 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (14)
May 8 2007 5:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: drunkship

it's never too early to call for drugs, a smart dealer will be more than happy to take your money regardless of the hour.

That sounds nice, but its just not true.
acabamento

offline   (11)
May 8 2007 5:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Why does everyone act like weed dealers are bipolar women? Fucking weirdos. He runs a fucking business, wants your money, he doesn't give a damn. Fuck, it gives him money for the day, and less work when he wants to wind down at night.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 9 2007 9:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
We don't even know if this guy's a full-time dealer...
drunkship
Spliffwizard
3,705 Posts
32/M/CO

offline   (3)
May 9 2007 3:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: acabamento

Why does everyone act like weed dealers are bipolar women?

all threads All Threads ›› how early is too early to call for drugs ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: how early is too early to call for drugs

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?