all threads All Threads ›› Failed attack on Glasgow airport ›› new reply Post Reply
thevengenceaz

king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
June 30 2007 1:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
early reporting, so i don't know what the whole deal is yet.

Press Association
Saturday June 30, 2007 5:28 PM

An apparent car bomb attack on Glasgow airport has ended in terrifying failure.

Witnesses said a blazing Cherokee jeep containing two Asian-looking men crashed through the doors of the main terminal building...

click here for link
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
June 30 2007 2:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
With stunts like this and the ones the last 2 nights I definitely see why people are afraid they might destroy our way of life
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
29/M/ME

offline   (1)
June 30 2007 3:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My friend is working at Wimbledon and he called me and said, "We had the ghettoest terrorist attack today. Some fucking dumb ass terrorists tried to blow up an airport... the douche drove a flaming car into a terminal... I think he was supposed to drive into the terminal and THEN blow up his car, but he obviously got the order confused... oh and someone offered me a 'digestive' today which is this cookie with chocolate on top, It sounds like a laxitive so I just made a face until he went away."

granted London is like 600 miles from Glasgow... maybe people are more worried up there.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
June 30 2007 3:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
People in London have much more reason to be worried...They had 2 car bombs discovered the other night. But apparently they were pretty ghetto too being that one of them started smoking and the other one stank of petrol enough for people to alert authorities.
johnmac
Time Husk
271 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 30 2007 5:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Sharplimbed

People in London have much more reason to be worried...They had 2 car bombs discovered the other night. But apparently they were pretty ghetto too being that one of them started smoking and the other one stank of petrol enough for people to alert authorities.

my friend is staying 10 miles away from where this happened for the next month, shits scary
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
29/M/ME

offline   (1)
June 30 2007 5:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
particularly if the terrorists had found a way to pack an explosive w/ a 10 mile radius into a flaming jeep cherokee.

thank god they hadn't.
thevengenceaz
king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
June 30 2007 11:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Ron Mexico

particularly if the terrorists had found a way to pack an explosive w/ a 10 mile radius into a flaming jeep cherokee.

thank god they hadn't.

haha, good thing.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
June 30 2007 11:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dwarn is desperately searching for evidence that this was a false flag attack carried out by the US/UK doing the bidding of their zionist masters as we speak.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (4)
June 30 2007 11:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Weird...prison planet has decided that they were all staged already...without any evidence either...shocking.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Brown Sweeps In On Staged Terror
Car Bomb Attacks Herald New Wave Of Strategy of Tension

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Saturday, June 30, 2007

The discovery of two unexploded car bombs in London and a bizarre incident today in which a flaming jeep was crashed at high speed into a terminal building at Glasgow Airport could herald a new wave of staged terror carefully timed to coincide with Prime Minister Gordon Brown's installation at Number 10.
Bloody Alpine
ceteris paribus
654 Posts
34/M/PA

July 1 2007 7:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"Controlled explosion?" Should have gone out of control and exploded the bomber.
MawkieMawk
Blind Patriotism=L
379 Posts
31/M/NA

July 2 2007 8:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh, it's amazing how much the media can have a stranglehold on the population....... *sigh*
arnold
Time Husk
1,829 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (14)
July 2 2007 9:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what a bunch of pussies.
step_down
NO TRUST
1,995 Posts
32/M/NY

offline   (6)
July 2 2007 9:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
these people lose.

bunch of dudes (including a qualified doctor) from an array of middle eastern countries attempt to drive a jeep filled with gas canisters into an airport and get stuck in the door.
van semi blows up, igniting the dudes inside. Dude is burnt to a crisp in hospital.
If this dude dies, it would be his lucky escape.

people are going ape here.
reports coming in of some nutjobs trying to bomb the mosque in edinburgh in retaliation.

ridic.
step_down
NO TRUST
1,995 Posts
32/M/NY

offline   (6)
July 2 2007 11:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
people tend not to think here.
Far too many crazy's to do that shit, I predict war on the streets soon enough.

People are dumb, but seriously, fuck mohammed & allah.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
July 2 2007 11:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: step_down

these people lose.

bunch of dudes (including a qualified doctor) from an array of middle eastern countries attempt to drive a jeep filled with gas canisters into an airport and get stuck in the door.
van semi blows up, igniting the dudes inside. Dude is burnt to a crisp in hospital.
If this dude dies, it would be his lucky escape.

people are going ape here.
reports coming in of some nutjobs trying to bomb the mosque in edinburgh in retaliation.

ridic.

tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
July 2 2007 12:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
also "Glaswegians"
all threads All Threads ›› Failed attack on Glasgow airport ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Failed attack on Glasgow airport

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?