all threads All Threads ›› what ever happened to this chick thread? ›› new reply Post Reply
vanillasmile

Time Husk
2,150 Posts
38/F/NA

January 14 2008 1:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
...cause this topic seems like it should belong there.
anyways, girls-thinking about dying my hair blonde. the thing is i've had black hair my whole life and not sure if it will turn out all right or even look dec. any one else with dark hair do this and get decent results?

lame, i know.
vanillasmile
Time Husk
2,150 Posts
38/F/NA

January 14 2008 1:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
so it actually at one point existed?
Dianana
8====D
66,363 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
January 14 2008 1:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cheapshot

deleted because women don't deserve it.

brickhouse doesn't feel like making it...but he will.
coastal elite
hates chicken.
15,889 Posts
31/F/DC

offline   (1)
January 14 2008 1:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
To answer the topic at hand: my sister has really dark, chestnut brown hair, but dyes it blonde regularly. Recently she just started doing highlights, because it gives her an extra month without dropping $150 at the salon, and she likes the highlights much better. It gives you the blonde look (normally if people look at your hair, they see the lighter parts of it before darker), but it's soooooo much less maintenance.
coastal elite
hates chicken.
15,889 Posts
31/F/DC

offline   (1)
January 14 2008 1:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:dianna

I think one slow day we should just flood Gen Crab with period questions. He'll come around.
get a rope
no.
2,470 Posts
29/F/MA

January 14 2008 1:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I totally concur.

also, I would keep your hair dark. i'll have to lurk your profile harder to make a better decision.

i'm currently facing this dilemna too...wondering if going completely chocolate brown would be too harsh/wash out my face.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
37,871 Posts
61/M/NA

offline   (23)
January 14 2008 1:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: margaret the 2nd

I totally concur.

also, I would keep your hair dark. i'll have to lurk your profile harder to make a better decision.

i'm currently facing this dilemna too...wondering if going completely chocolate brown would be too harsh/wash out my face.

go for the hair color change, then when you move out here you can change personalities too. that way, if you end up making a fool of yourself you can go back to blonde and pretend it wasnt you.
amber ?
fap away everyday
3,815 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (18)
January 14 2008 2:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you have a really pretty face and great skin from what I can see from your pictures, and I think you could def. pull off blonde. However, I am all for keeping hair it's natural color, so maybe do subtle hightlights first to see how you like it.... but not BLONDE BLONDE, but dirty blonde, honey highlights.
get a rope
no.
2,470 Posts
29/F/MA

January 14 2008 2:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:XWHISKEYX

Originally posted by: margaret the 2nd

I totally concur.

go for the hair color change, then when you move out here you can change personalities too. that way, if you end up making a fool of yourself you can go back to blonde and pretend it wasnt you.

what the fuck is this post all about? also, I'm not moving out "there"
UndeniablyLu
Chewbaccography
7,672 Posts
32/F/OH

January 14 2008 3:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:get me on a plane

Originally posted by:dianna

I think one slow day we should just flood Gen Crab with period questions. He'll come around.

Jen's gone...why don't we just hijack Teen Chat?
danielcboyer
Suine Anget
2,537 Posts
46/M/MI

offline   (2)
January 14 2008 4:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You look pretty good as a brunette, but I'd be interested to see a pic of you as a blonde. Might as well try it as it's not going to be forever.
vanillasmile
Time Husk
2,150 Posts
38/F/NA

January 14 2008 6:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i just wasn't sure what the best way to go about it and was scared it'd turn out orange or something.
vanillasmile
Time Husk
2,150 Posts
38/F/NA

January 14 2008 6:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:margaret the 2nd

I totally concur.

i think you'd definitely look decent with chocolate brown
sherman
shermz
15,401 Posts
32/F/NA

offline   (7)
January 14 2008 6:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
If you're gonna go from really dark to really light, don't trust yourself. Get it professionally done. Actually, never dye your own hair. I like the what you've got going on now, but, if you're gonna do it, start out with some soft highlights and work your way up. It would be less damaging to your hair if you wanted to go back to darker.
get a rope
no.
2,470 Posts
29/F/MA

January 14 2008 6:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
blonde hair is a bitch to keep up. very expensive, and you can really fuck up your hair too. I would be really cautious. plus you look great with dark hair...
vanillasmile
Time Husk
2,150 Posts
38/F/NA

January 14 2008 6:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:margaret the 2nd

blonde hair is a bitch to keep up. very expensive, and you can really fuck up your hair too. I would be really cautious. plus you look great with dark hair...

maybe i won't...or go as drastic. i think it's just mostly boredom that's got me thinking. blondes are total babes though
all threads All Threads ›› what ever happened to this chick thread? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: what ever happened to this chick thread?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?