all threads All Threads ›› Skate Tricks ›› new reply Post Reply
thevengenceaz

king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
March 20 2008 2:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Does anyone know the link to that website with the little animated man who does all the skate tricks in the book?

I think Joe Benzon posted it a long time ago, but i wasn't able to find it in a search.

Or if anyone knows a good site to watch skate tricks, i'm trying to get ideas for old school tricks. i just started up skating a lot more and i find that i am not able to do a lot of the tech stuff i used to be able to do, and i don't really like falling like i used to, so i'm trying to stay low to the ground with some no complys and shit like that.

any help would be appreciated.
Dave B.
12,352 Posts
6/M/PA

March 20 2008 4:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I know the website you're talking about. I bookmarked it after joe posted it awhile ago and when I just tried to go to it, it didn't work. I don't know of too many websites with skate trick tips so I usually just watch skate videos over and over and that really helps. Also, if you're looking for some old-school tricks and if you have OnDemand there is some Mike V segments on Sportskool where he demonstrates some of the more old-school type skate tricks.
42,391 Posts
M/NA

March 23 2008 11:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I forgot all about that. It probably isn't up anymore.
all threads All Threads ›› Skate Tricks ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Skate Tricks

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?