all threads All Threads ›› Cannabis Laws go Backward in UK ›› new reply Post Reply
thevengenceaz

king hippo
10,585 Posts
34/N/A/AZ

offline   (1)
May 8 2008 5:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
click here for link

Sir, Flying in the face of the advice given by the advisory council on the misuse of drugs, Gordon Brown has announced his intention to reclassify cannabis to a Class B drug (report, May 8). I find this approach somewhat troubling. Cannabis is undoubtably harmful to users; the real issue, however, is how we manage this harm.

It is well established that people will use cannabis regardless of its legal status. Prohibition merely deregulates cannabis by removing any chance of effective state contol of the drug. Use reduction can only be achieved through a controlled regulatory framework, coupled with a large scale education programme...
Erie Ed
Dog pound
20,398 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (21)
May 9 2008 9:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
oh god i hope the same thing happens in the us
GoodTimesGone
cubic time cube
51,395 Posts
43/F/ND

offline   (57)
May 9 2008 12:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Erie Ed

Because we need even stricter laws telling us what we can and cannot put in our own bodies?

lol @ that cocksucker Brown completely ignoring the ACMD reports on the drug and pandering to the tabloids

lol @ the war on drugs
Erie Ed
Dog pound
20,398 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (21)
May 9 2008 1:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: GoodTimesGone

Originally posted by: Erie Ed

Because we need even stricter laws telling us what we can and cannot put in our own bodies?

lol @ that cocksucker Brown completely ignoring the ACMD reports on the drug and pandering to the tabloids

lol @ the war on drugs

heh i didn't read the article i read the summary that was posted and it sounded like they were going to relax laws on weed...anyways weed ftw
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 10 2008 6:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
So fucking stupid
palealeisgreat
no
4,998 Posts
35/M/AZ

May 10 2008 6:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Sharplimbed

So fucking stupid

all threads All Threads ›› Cannabis Laws go Backward in UK ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Cannabis Laws go Backward in UK

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?