all threads All Threads ›› Monday Morning ›› new reply Post Reply
Lifetime74

Woooo!
27,751 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (13)
February 2 2009 8:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Since FBM is proably still drinking in celebration. I will pull a Monday thread together. I went snowboarding yesterday, and my legs are sore as Hell.
Billy Crystals
The shy retirer
14,553 Posts
32/M/WI

offline   (2)
February 2 2009 8:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm tired and today is going to be really long. Great.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,186 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
February 2 2009 8:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i feel good today. Sad i'm not off tomorrow to cash in on that free grand slam breakfast.

going to get coffee now.
LynZie
Time Husk
16,251 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (4)
February 2 2009 9:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Weekend FLEW by... I need another.
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,626 Posts
M/PA

offline   (2)
February 2 2009 9:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i totally forgot it's monday lol
BRYANA
BITW
16,236 Posts
28/F/PA

offline   (1)
February 2 2009 9:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
listening to b&a and bayside. fuck everything today. My good friend from work is back from her leave of absence but she cant deal with being here so shes going to go on disability and try to find a new job. Looks like its time for me to start a legitimate job search.
coryallen2
dude
338 Posts
25/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 2 2009 9:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: emofacial

i totally forgot it's monday lol

i hate when that happens...
Jess.
wiener breath
38,595 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
February 2 2009 9:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
So this weekend besides meeting the apparent love of my life who told me, "When we get married, you have to become a Christian", I managed to make a profit of some sort. I started the night with $40 cash, paid cover at three bars, paid coat check at two, bought drinks at one (put the rest of the drinks on my card because I needed cash to pay for my cab), and somehow I came home with $76 in my pocket.

Something doesn't add up.
coastal elite
hates chicken.
15,889 Posts
30/F/DC

offline   (1)
February 2 2009 9:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Happy Monday everyone! I just got home because my mom called me on my way and invited me to her boyfriend's house for waffles - I had an extra-crispy one with peanut butter and it was delicious. I need to find a part-time job today once the mall opens, ugh. Until then, I'm on a total Carry On kick, and loving every sell-out second of it.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,595 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
Oh and my lame co-worker called off again today, but I guess my boss has had enough because he told me to put a meeting for him and her on his schedule tomorrow.
coryallen2
dude
338 Posts
25/M/NA

offline   (1)
Originally posted by: Jess.

So this weekend besides meeting the apparent love of my life who told me, "When we get married, you have to become a Christian", I managed to make a profit of some sort. I started the night with $40 cash, paid cover at three bars, paid coat check at two, bought drinks at one (put the rest of the drinks on my card because I needed cash to pay for my cab), and somehow I came home with $76 in my pocket.

my grandpa always steals the money people leave on the bar ahha...take part in this little activity? lol
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,626 Posts
M/PA

offline   (2)
i almost ate a whole pizza during the 4th quarter last nite and am hungry again. craving pork roll. having a high metabolism rules.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,595 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
February 2 2009 9:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:coryallen2

my grandpa always steals the money people leave on the bar ahha...take part in this little activity? lol

No, definitely not. I would never do that to a bartender, especially since I know all of the ones at the bars I went to.
Mariano Rivera
the sandman
36,573 Posts
8/M/NE

offline   (1)
February 2 2009 9:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Jess.

you had sex with a stranger and he paid you for it
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,751 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (13)
February 2 2009 9:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

So this weekend besides meeting the apparent love of my life who told me, "When we get married, you have to become a Christian",

So he is already controling without Jesus. Wait until you make the switch
Jess.
wiener breath
38,595 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
February 2 2009 9:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Nope, that didn't happen either.
all threads All Threads ›› Monday Morning ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Monday Morning

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login: