all threads All Threads ›› Tuesday Morning EH. ›› new reply Post Reply
Lifetime74

Woooo!
27,750 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (13)
June 16 2009 8:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Nothing like having people work on you're house and then having their boss reprimand them for shitty clean up work. I hate being that asshole.
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,626 Posts
M/PA

offline   (2)
June 16 2009 8:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
just found out there's a real miley cyrus blowjob pic out there
WREN
Pulp Free
52,183 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 16 2009 8:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm feeling wonderful from my workout last night. I was working with this guy Said (pronounced Sigh-eed). He gave me alot of awesome tips and corrected my form in practically every exercise i did last night. I'm feeling the effects this morning.

Muay Thai tonight. Working out with the Brickhouse Bros tomorrow. This is going to be a good week.

Also that newer Folsom record (Neon Light Nights) is great. I can't stop listening to it. Can't wait til that new record comes out later this year.
miss laura
HAI MAJIDE
16,197 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (3)
June 16 2009 8:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my brother comes home from Europe today, and we're having dinner with him before he moves to Texas on Thursday.

i realized just now how dependent on coffee i am in the morning. i asked Steve what he wanted me to take out for dinner, and he said "aren't we going out with your family?"

...five seconds before that i confirmed our plans with my mother. coffee is being installed as we speak.
BRYANA
BITW
16,236 Posts
28/F/PA

offline   (1)
June 16 2009 8:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
good morning. just got in from the gym. feel awesome.
3 and a half more days of work until i leave for a week!
went and got a mani/pedi yesterday. i'm sooo ready to be in florida.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,237 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 16 2009 8:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
yesterday i was trimming bushes after work and became the destroyer of nature.....first i ran into a wasps nest, the fuckers came out of that bush and descended on top of me. Of course i ran like a women dropping the electric trimmers at the same time which in turn fell on top of the extension cord, sparks flying everywhere and cutting it in half.

i then go and get wasp spray and wipe those wasps and their nest off the face of this earth....fuck them. Then as i'm cleaning up the cut off branches with a rake i notice a baby bird (no feathers yet) in my pile.....still alive.....

so now i feel bad and notice a nest up in the bush....i must have knocked it out. I refused to pick it up though....i told my wife since she is such an animal lover.....i made her put on gloves and she put it back into the nest.
BRYANA
BITW
16,236 Posts
28/F/PA

offline   (1)
June 16 2009 8:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol

also, who the fuck gave joe buck a show?
kristen g.
Time Husk
1,023 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (6)
June 16 2009 9:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
come on already, friday...
Dianana
8====D
65,912 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
June 16 2009 9:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Morning.
I'm reading the first Twilight book and didn't want to go to sleep last night. I figure I will just stay on the elliptical at the gym tonight just so I can continue to read it.
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (21)
June 16 2009 9:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was just about to leave for work, then my nose started bleeding, wtf.
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,750 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (13)
June 16 2009 9:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: dfv

Morning.
I'm reading the first Twilight book and didn't want to go to sleep last night. I figure I will just stay on the elliptical at the gym tonight just so I can continue to read it.

The dude's a vampire and fights people. Sorry for the spoiler
THE WAY
TAINT HUSK
7,956 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (29)
June 16 2009 9:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
check out the mega man song on that videoplayer "awesome!!!"
brian.
new cocks
143,948 Posts
33/M/IL

offline   (9)
June 16 2009 9:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:sidney

yesterday i was trimming bushes after work and became the destroyer of nature.....first i ran into a wasps nest, the fuckers came out of that bush and descended on top of me. Of course i ran like a women dropping the electric trimmers at the same time which in turn fell on top of the extension cord, sparks flying everywhere and cutting it in half.

i then go and get wasp spray and wipe those wasps and their nest off the face of this earth....fuck them. Then as i'm cleaning up the cut off branches with a rake i notice a baby bird (no feathers yet) in my pile.....still alive.....

so now i feel bad and notice a nest up in the bush....i must have knocked it out. I refused to pick it up though....i told my wife since she is such an animal lover.....i made her put on gloves and she put it back into the nest.

you should have lit the nest on fire. like this

joey.
Means to an end
13,569 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (7)
June 16 2009 10:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
it feels really good to be back in philly, that's for sure.
coastal elite
hates chicken.
15,889 Posts
30/F/DC

offline   (1)
June 16 2009 10:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Starting today I have my parents' huge house to myself for over a week. Should be fun! Also, lots of shows, and a couple of parties. Awesome.
GoodTimesGone
cubic time cube
51,390 Posts
42/F/ND

offline   (57)
June 16 2009 10:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
everytime i cough i hack up a quarter sized gob of neon green mucus, it really came in handy when some jagoff almost ran me over while i was riding my bike this weekend and i launched one at his windshield.

aside from that i'm pretty over it.
all threads All Threads ›› Tuesday Morning EH. ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Tuesday Morning EH.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band