all threads All Threads ›› Friday Morning ›› new reply Post Reply
Lifetime74

Woooo!
27,787 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (13)
June 26 2009 9:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Almost end of month. My house is finished with the re-model, and looking forward to a busy weekend. A lot of people died this week, and now let's move on and find some noddz.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,190 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 26 2009 9:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
LBI was fun yesterday. Made me realize i need a real vacation (October can't come soon enough)

Found out i'm scheduled off on Sunday now because the Holiday next week screwed up the scheduling.

Need to get my hands on some coffee, the orange juice didn't do the trick.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,668 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
June 26 2009 9:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good morning. Friends are visiting this weekend so it should be fun/ridiculous. I'm on the hunt for a new roommate for this August and have already gotten a ton of creepy messages from guys. This should be fun.
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,787 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (13)
June 26 2009 9:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

Good morning. Friends are visiting this weekend so it should be fun/ridiculous. I'm on the hunt for a new roommate for this August and have already gotten a ton of creepy messages from guys. This should be fun.

Does the add have a picture your boobs? May want to take them out to keep away the creeps or add them to up the level of canidate.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
June 26 2009 9:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: adamengle

come party hang out bang your head, then we'll wreck the town

WREN
Pulp Free
52,190 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
June 26 2009 9:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dianna is off the whole weekend, i think. I'm off Sunday and Monday.

We were only in LBI for yesterday.

also, check your emailz.
miss laura
HAI MAJIDE
16,197 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (3)
June 26 2009 9:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i found out last night that our weekend is now completely free... we were supposed to watch Steve's little cousins all weekend while their parents went away, but the grandparents are doing it instead.. THANK GOODNESS! i was NOT prepared to take care of 3 kids under the age of 7 for an entire weekend.

so now, it looks like we're playing kickball tomorrow afternoon with some friends. i'm debating what to do about work tomorrow, since i already told bossman i wasn't coming in. might go in for a few hours in the AM.
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
67/M/PA

offline     (15)
June 26 2009 9:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
It's Friday. I'm tired and I hate my job, but the world is infected with one less child molester....a bitter sweet morning to put it poetically.
CHRIS ROLLER
asdfghjkl;'
13,432 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (19)
June 26 2009 9:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Drank too much last night. super hyper at work watchin king kong. Already got the 12oclock jitters
JessiSnow
PA R-T3
15,681 Posts
38/F/PA

offline   (1)
June 26 2009 9:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
IMPORTANT UPDATE: I work until 11 PM last night (that's over 14 hours). I can't freaking wait for next Wednesday when this is over.

I'm really glad I have to go to a wedding tomorrow because if I didn't, I'd probably work. it's my first complete stranger's wedding though, little weird.

HAPPY WEEKEND, PEOPLE!!!!!!
kristen g.
Time Husk
1,023 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (6)
June 26 2009 9:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: John Barlow

I'm tired and I hate my job.
Dianana
8====D
66,308 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
June 26 2009 10:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Like Wren said, we went to LBI yesterday and I'm a little sun burnt but alright.
I'm sad about MJ, even though I know he liked little boys' booty holes.
GoodTimesGone
cubic time cube
51,395 Posts
43/F/ND

offline   (57)
June 26 2009 10:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
37,791 Posts
61/M/NA

online   (23)
June 26 2009 10:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
good morning, glad it's Friday.
JennX
edge
1,652 Posts
35/F/KY

offline   (16)
June 26 2009 10:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
im on day 5 of the master cleanse. last time i only made it 6 days. ill do the full 10 this time. I feel really healthy but wore out from running 2 miles then lifting weights for about 30 minutes yesterday.

I'm working 3rd tonight and tomorrow night. I plan on sleeping as much of the weekend away as possible to get through this cleanse quicker. Ill most likely work out at least once.

Sunday I hope to go to the pool. Hopefully my new bathing suit will come in the mail before then.

The 4th of July weekend needs to get here now
Jess.
wiener breath
38,668 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
June 26 2009 11:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well, I think I may have already found my new roommate. She seems awesome and I meet her tomorrow. That was quick. Pretty excited.
all threads All Threads ›› Friday Morning ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Friday Morning

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?