forum General Crabbery ›› Mike Vick ›› new reply Post Reply
Zen Arcade

Time Husk
5 Posts
33/M/NY

offline   (1)
July 30 2009 12:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
What do you think?

He can play again but like.. 6 game suspension but come on, he paid his debt.. and for what? All he did was kill a bunch of dogs.. pfft.. and he didn't really kill them, they killed each other and he watched..

what's the real injustice?
buck rogers
JIMMY f'n ROLLINS
2,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (9)
July 30 2009 12:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
this is news to mee
James T. Grey IV
Stronger than all!
4,477 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
July 30 2009 12:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
He should go through the same torture his dogs did. Fuck that faggot.
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,923 Posts
45/M/PA

offline     (25)
July 30 2009 1:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've heard of kidtouchers and people who kill people getting off with less. Let him play, who gives a damn?
billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,785 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (13)
July 30 2009 1:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

ill-matt-ic
MADE YOU LOOK
339 Posts
29/M/FL

July 30 2009 1:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: pudge

I've heard of kidtouchers and people who kill people getting off with less. Let him play, who gives a damn?

I agree with this. It's fucked up as hell and I have no respect for Vick, but Leonard Little killed a woman and was suspended for 8 games.
Zen Arcade
Time Husk
5 Posts
33/M/NY

offline   (1)
July 30 2009 1:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
pfft.. you can make any kind of abuse look bad if you post pictures of it.
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 30 2009 1:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: matt.

Originally posted by: pudge

I agree with this. It's fucked up as hell and I have no respect for Vick, but Leonard Little killed a woman and was suspended for 8 games.

are you really that stupid? hurf durf some guy got off for being a douchebag, so everyone else should too hurf durg.
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (17)
July 30 2009 1:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't really know how I feel about this. I think they should just let him play though. dude went to prisom.
$$$ ERIK $$$
Time Husk
7,868 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline   (7)
July 30 2009 1:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Let him play, but don't let him use padding.
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 30 2009 2:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
maybe it's because i don't give a fuck about professional athletes, but i think anyone should be banned from playing any sport professionally after committing a crime above speeding too much.

boo hoo some millionaire dingleberry can't play anymore.
slim_one
o.0
137 Posts
37/F/MD

offline   (1)
July 30 2009 2:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fuck this worthless piece of shit. I have a special hatred for those "people" who feel the need to abuse children or animals.
goner.
Time Husk
20,547 Posts
53/M/NA

July 30 2009 4:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
seriously fuck this dude
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,630 Posts
M/PA

offline   (2)
July 30 2009 7:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
as further punishment, he should be forced to play for the lions
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,630 Posts
M/PA

offline   (2)
July 30 2009 8:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
without pay
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (20)
July 30 2009 12:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it's not a 6 game suspension. As long as he behaves himself between now and the start of the regular season, he will be allowed to play week one of the regular season (assuming he signs with someone). He is already cleared to play all pre-season and training camp. the suspension is kind of probationary like "slip up even the slightest bit between now and then and you're suspended til week 6"

But anyway, just because he went to prison does not mean he served his suspension. He served his time and paid his criminal debt to society. Playing in the NFL is someone 99.9% of the country's population probably wish they had the ability to do, it's not a right. He made the league look bad, he made his team, owner, and coaches all look bad. He shamed his family. He killed innocent animals and bold-faced LIED to the commissioner of football's face about it prior to the 07 draft. All of that is essentially irrelevant to his criminal case, but should it be ignored by the league? If the league is setting out to make role models out of it's players and maintain the huge stranglehold it has over the american sports market (due in large part to the rampant corruption of baseball in recent years, mind you), it can't constantly go the way of MLB and just turn the other cheek. Whether Vick is just unfortunate enough to be the one having an example set by, even a 6 game suspension would have been ridiculously light.

He should be counting his lucky stars that he is ever allowed to play again, let alone so soon.
forum General Crabbery ›› Mike Vick ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Mike Vick

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?