forum Punk Rock ›› Absurd teen bands. ›› new reply Post Reply
Michael652

Time Husk
1 Posts
27/M/MS

February 7 2011 6:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh, how I love these stereo types today, if you listen to Brokencyde you must be "Scene", you listen to Deicide you are a "Satanist", you listen to Bring Me The Horizon then you are "Emo", the list continues from there, anyways, I find these stereo types, dumb, immature, not worth even being called something you are not, second off, the teen bands like Jonas Brothers, Family Force 5, Brokencyde, Alesena, etc, etc, are just plain stupid, lol. For one, in Brokencyde the guy's dress up in the most gayest(by gay, I mean literally gay, no offense to the gay people, since I do, in fact support gay rights, no, that does not mean I am, I am straight.) anyways, the outfits the guy's wear in Brokencyde almost made me piss myself laughing so hard, the teen years now days are so insane(bad) it is not even funny. Teen males, you want to listen to real music? Try Metallica, Abysmal Dawn, Deicide, Pantera, Anthrax, Rob Zombie and so on, that is real music, or even the legendary, Ronnie James Dio, now he is a great honorable musician right next to million's of others, including the past year ones of Paul Grey.
emogeddon
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,550 Posts
42/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (1)
February 7 2011 6:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
what?
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 7 2011 6:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fake music is not real
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,266 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (7)
February 7 2011 7:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Michael652

by gay, I mean literally gay

hmmm
1 Posts
14/F/NC

August 15 2014 9:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Il faut dire que la jeune femme est depuis plusieurs années une fashionista reconnue. Ses looks dans la série Gossip Girl avaient créé des émules mais ses tenues de ville ne sont pas en reste. Blake Lively est connue pour son amour de la mode et visiblement elle tient à ce que son mari, Ryan Reynolds, ne lui fasse pas honte en public et ne gâche pas sa réputation de modeuse.?Blake Lively et Ryan Reynolds
12 http://www.rdbody.com/?p=12
forum Punk Rock ›› Absurd teen bands. ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Absurd teen bands.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band