forum General Crabbery ›› Facebook is serial business ›› new reply Post Reply
Dianana

8====D
66,460 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
September 19 2011 12:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
What have people done on Brickhouse's favorite social network to make you go, "delete from intertubez...delete from life."

I deleted a bunch of chicks after the Casey Anthony trial for obvious reasons.
emogeddon
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,550 Posts
42/M/PA

offline     (1)
September 19 2011 12:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i've been debating on deleting mine again. the main reason i used it was to chat to steph while she was at work but now i just read and every now and then post something. i don't really need it in my life.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,539 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
September 19 2011 12:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i delete people for saying dumb shit. i always reply with something first, then delete them
Dianana
8====D
66,460 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
September 19 2011 12:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"I named my son Kcir and I'm so mad that the fucking stupid people at social security can't pronounce it."
"Are you serious? It's a dumb name, you're in denial."

Delete.
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (8)
September 19 2011 12:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't delete the dumb people because their posts about their pathetic lives are just as, if not more, entertaining then my actual friends on facebook
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,539 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
September 19 2011 12:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
damn, somebody hacked into my gmail acount.....what the fuck is going on?!? my brother gets his identity stole.....hackers and scammers....you will be fucking murdered.

delete
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
6/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
September 19 2011 12:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Why is Seth Rogan doing another bromance comedy about a sick friend with cancer?
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (8)
September 19 2011 1:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
did someone post that on facebook or did you just need a thread to ask that in?
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (5)
September 19 2011 1:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
everyone should just watch the sweet vidz i post on the book.
RazorRamon
15,258 Posts
32/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (15)
September 19 2011 1:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: RyanSchwenksville

did someone post that on facebook or did you just need a thread to ask that in?

talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
18/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
September 19 2011 1:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I deletd facebook.Reading people crazy post made me feel crazy.I dont wanna know about 90 percent of what is being said
Dianana
8====D
66,460 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
September 19 2011 1:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: RyanSchwenksville

I don't delete the dumb people because their posts about their pathetic lives are just as, if not more, entertaining then my actual friends on facebook

Dumb people get deleted, crazy people can definitely stay.

I have two crazy broads on my facebook who are, surprise surprise, ex junkies. One is pregnant with her third child (while living in a half way house and does not have custody of her other two kids), the other would lick any chick's vagina/suck any dude's dick if asked. She also used to strip.
fucknpunch
#$*(%!
786 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline   (7)
September 19 2011 1:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i can't fucking stand when people post pictures of food on facebook. nobody gives a shit what you're eating and you won't either after you're done.
Pb609
Web Bitch
33,523 Posts
35/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply     (35)
September 19 2011 1:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I had a couple kids from school that I friended who I hadn't talked to in years. I rarely friend request ppl, this was no exception. I figured why not. Three kids in a row ended up being psychotically religious conservative. Kinda like that Elias kid from Clerks 2 of you've ever seen it. Kids who post 'it's part of gods plan' on everything that someone posts that is sad or unfortunate.

Can't deal with the bible thumping shit.
joe vena
BODYROTT
4,621 Posts
29/M/PA

offline     (6)
September 19 2011 1:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fucknpunch

i can't fucking stand when people post pictures of food on facebook. nobody gives a shit what you're eating and you won't either after you're done.

ding ding ding ding, i can't STAND that shit

what makes it worse is when the caption is a detailed description of every fucking ingredient in their stupid sandwich or whatever
Dianana
8====D
66,460 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (8)
September 19 2011 1:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fucknpunch

I don't do it because I'm too busy eating to take pictures...but I like it when people post pictures of food from different restaurants. I enjoy going out and and trying new things, so if something looks good, I want to go there right away and eat it.

Originally posted by: Pb609

I had a couple kids from school that I friended who I hadn't talked to in years. I rarely friend request ppl, this was no exception. I figured why not. Three kids in a row ended up being psychotically religious conservative. Kinda like that Elias kid from Clerks 2 of you've ever seen it. Kids who post 'it's part of gods plan' on everything that someone posts that is sad or unfortunate.

Can't deal with the bible thumping shit.

"It says in the bible that homosexuality is a sin." Friended, then deleted one of those the other day.
forum General Crabbery ›› Facebook is serial business ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Facebook is serial business

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?