all threads All Threads ›› Ghostface's 2nd Annual Top 10 Softest Rappers ›› new reply Post Reply
joey.

Means to an end
13,569 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (7)
March 28 2013 9:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

4. Chris Breezy Brown aka Young Ike Turner aka the most emotional nigga alive aka FUCK THIS NIGGAS LIFE.
I kno son aint a rapper…but how many these niggas really is anyway? The nigga coulda easily been #1 on the list but the competition kinda stiff (pause) these days yo. Son looks like he closes his eyes when he brushes his teeth nahmean. This is the type a nigga that wraps his mouth on the outside of the bottle when he has a beer. I hate this soft serve nigga wit my entire heart (pause) son. Get this pantyhose hearted nigga out my site b.

click here for link
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,231 Posts
8/M/PA

offline     (5)
March 28 2013 10:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
So glad this is an annual thing haha!
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,231 Posts
8/M/PA

offline     (5)
March 28 2013 10:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

3. Mac Miller If Hobbits rapped this is what they shit would sound like. I cant believe niggas actually listen to this toothpaste niggas music yo. Forreal forreal. This dude wrestles kittens yo. Son probably owns a giga pet namsayin. If you slapped this dude it would probably sound like glass breakin. Son celebrated when the wicked witch got the house dropped on her b. Son probably lives in a mushshroom or some shit. Somebody needs to pour this milk dud midget muthafucka back into his Aveeno bottle n throw that shit into the ocean.

Maryland Matt
still oh so ill
8,438 Posts
36/M/MD

offline  mobile reply     (6)
March 28 2013 10:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
He's actually up to his 4th or 5th annual now.
Kung Fu Treachery
Fuck That Bird
1,593 Posts
36/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (1)
March 28 2013 11:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I actually like Lupe and J. Cole, but that shit was hilarious.

The T.I and "Breezy" ones were especially funny.
all threads All Threads ›› Ghostface's 2nd Annual Top 10 Softest Rappers ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Ghostface's 2nd Annual Top 10 Softest Rappers

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?