forum Punk Rock ›› Killswitch Engage - Rose Of Sharyn (Vocal Cover) ›› new reply Post Reply
Kristijan_Behin

Time Husk
3 Posts
118/

offline   (1)
August 16 2014 12:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey This is my first cover I am not professional and I want to you leave some comments what is good and what is fail in this cover here is Link
Penis Flute Symphony
Time Husk
337 Posts
M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
August 16 2014 1:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good work. Have you considering contact the band to try out if their current singer doesn't work out!
Kristijan_Behin
Time Husk
3 Posts
118/

offline   (1)
August 16 2014 1:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ty bro I want to see what pople comment if people like it I will be record more videos and If i get some like and good views I will buy new cammera and better edit video this is my first covet you se this is unprofessional but I will be try to do that better :)
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
212,790 Posts
38/M/PA

online     (23)
August 16 2014 1:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Penis Flute Symphony
Time Husk
337 Posts
M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
August 16 2014 2:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kristijan_Behin

ty bro I want to see what pople comment if people like it I will be record more videos and If i get some like and good views I will buy new cammera and better edit video this is my first covet you se this is unprofessional but I will be try to do that better :)

No, it's awesome. Did you send this to any record labels? Definitely do some more covers. I have some connections to labels but they like to hear specific songs. Would you be interested in posting a few covers here so i can show them?

They like "testing" people though and use a few weird tracks to gauge if they like a person or not. You'd have to do a few songs that might not be your style. Let me know if interested.
Kristijan_Behin
Time Husk
3 Posts
118/

offline   (1)
August 16 2014 2:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ok bro I will be record more Next song I want to record Kropiklaani Vodka before I love drinking and I will be make Video Spot or I will be record Across the sun- before the night take us
forum Punk Rock ›› Killswitch Engage - Rose Of Sharyn (Vocal Cover) ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Killswitch Engage - Rose Of Sharyn (Vocal Cover)

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?