Doors: 8:30pm
Ages: 18+ w/ govt issued ID
Info: 312-833-9331
CyndiLaupersTampon
CyndiLaupersTampon
28 Posts
34/M/NY

October 10 2014 3:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This looks like it's going to fucking suck too!

I was gonna say I was joking but it doesn't matter now. I've never had a gf or even so much as kissed a girl. I'm 27 year old lver weight kissless virgin living with my alcoholic bitch mom who blames me for her divorce and tells me to get a job or get the fuck out of her house everday. I've never had more than one friend and since highschool I've had none. My only friend through school was my cousin who only hung out with me out of pitty. All of his friends used to make fun of me for being fat and dirty. I was picked on relentlessly through out highschool, I eventually learned to isolate myself in my room with only my lap top and my teddy bear. All I have is reddit. This is where I come for comfort. I like to think you people are my friends because I have nobody else. I've never even seen boobs that weren't digital. I never even been close to a girl. I sat in the corner crying my senior prom because I was a fucking loser without a date. I don't know what I'm doing with my life I really don't. I'm sorry for trying to make a joke. I'm bad at everything anyways, at least that's what my mom tells me every night. Sorry.
forum Punk Rock ›› RÜFÜS DU SOL - HERMITUDE @ SCHUBAS ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: RÜFÜS DU SOL - HERMITUDE @ SCHUBAS

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?