May 9 2015 8:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

What's good today? I have a birthday party to attend
Jess.
wiener breath
38,676 Posts
31/F/PA

online  mobile reply   (11)
May 9 2015 9:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This cloudy forecast is really grinding my gears. I'm trying to get my JWoww on by the pool.
Dianana
8====D
66,351 Posts
35/F/PA

online   (8)
May 9 2015 9:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I had this awesome dream last night where Wren and I were hanging out in bed with Katy Perry. I just remember looking at him while we were kissing and his face was a mixture of cheesin and surprise.
Unfortunately that was short and the dream turned scary. I was on a ship and some guy was in a cage and was about to be set on fire and this fat asian kid was being beat in a corner.

Wren is up at citifield with the pollmans and I'm still afraid to leave our house since it was broken into on thursday. I slept like shit the last two nights because every time I hear a creak or the dog stir, I get up to investigate and then my mind just races.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,223 Posts
38/M/PA

online  mobile reply     (23)
May 9 2015 11:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I met Pollcats phoenixville doppelganger today. Talked exactly like him, it was wild. I must get them together for beers.

Also, he delivered a dumpster to my mom's house and actually helped us load it for 150 bucks. Best dude
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,223 Posts
38/M/PA

online  mobile reply     (23)
May 9 2015 11:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, this asshole company delivered our new oven and it doesn't fit because they're idiots. So fucking heated about that
chocolate juice
game over
11,688 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (20)
May 9 2015 11:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I also have a birthday party to attend. Just finished this little project. Ready to enjoy the summer.

jimmy tazer
i am the news
3,746 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (5)
May 9 2015 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

I met Pollcats phoenixville doppelganger today. Talked exactly like him, it was wild. I must get them together for beers.

Also, he delivered a dumpster to my mom's house and actually helped us load it for 150 bucks. Best dude

was it that issac guy? He's a good dude.
smorgasgeorge
-
20,880 Posts
34/M/CA

offline     (9)
May 9 2015 12:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Thanks for the veggieless veggie cream cheese, Dunkin Donuts. Bunch of braindead, buttchugging ex-felons.
Cumby
Time Husk
10,120 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (4)
May 9 2015 12:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
32/M/OH

offline  mobile reply   (15)
May 9 2015 12:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Played a house show last night with 50 people packed into a living room, almost passed out at the end from overheating. No Bueno. Was fun but def feelin tired as hell today. I'm old
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,041 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
May 9 2015 1:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
damn fuckin police came to my house with child services and took my kid. said some guy named schnell reported me for trolling on the internet apparently thats a felony and constitutes as child abuse as well. thanks alot TIME HUSK you fucking asshole. im coming for you
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,560 Posts
40/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
May 9 2015 2:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I looked him up on Facebook. I don't see the resemblance.
Baby Cole is gay
Cannonball
14,017 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply     (18)
May 9 2015 2:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Is Schnell being gnarly on his bike today (YA LIFE). Who did he stalk today? Did he get a rage boner?
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,223 Posts
38/M/PA

online     (23)
May 9 2015 3:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: jimmy tazer

was it that issac guy? He's a good dude.

yep

Originally posted by: Pollcat

I looked him up on Facebook. I don't see the resemblance.

not so much resemblance as acted and talked almost exactly like you
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,223 Posts
38/M/PA

online     (23)
May 9 2015 3:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

damn fuckin police came to my house with child services and took my kid. said some guy named schnell reported me for trolling on the internet apparently thats a felony and constitutes as child abuse as well. thanks alot TIME HUSK you fucking asshole. im coming for you

serious post?
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,502 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (13)
May 9 2015 3:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

serious post?

Obviously serious.

My girlfriend has also left me. It seems like the bad karma schnell wished upon us has come true.
all threads All Threads ›› S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?