all threads All Threads ›› Im waiting to get my review money & dont want to miss Goatwhore & Ringworm tonight so ›› new reply Post Reply
Sacrifyx

CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (10)
July 8 2015 6:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Im trying to sell or trade some shit for a plus one or a ticket if anyone is interested I have a brand new Death-Scream Bloody Gore shirt in Medium actually, a large Ghoul shirt a large Cryptopsy-No So Vile shirt, all shirts have been worn under three times beside the Cryptopsy one which Lord Worm sold me in 2005 at the FU Church show when 20 people showed up. Along with a rare Misfits VHS tape with performances ranging from 1982 to 1995.
Or is there a Stereokiller Guest list for this show I could get on and write a review up for the show. I'll do a good job, I really want to see Ringworm for the 5th time this year and I haven't seen Goatwhore since a Deicide tour in 2004! Plus Sunburster is playing, so someone help me out. Here is the merch. I haven't gotten paid yet which is understandable but this is sadly my only source of income and Im out of bike parts to sell hence me not having cranks to sell Ryan X.
Peep the merch and hit me up on here ASAP I have a ride to the show, just zero dollars.

Im willing to part with all of these items to get into the show!
brian.
new cocks
144,003 Posts
33/M/IL

online   (9)
July 8 2015 6:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
brickhouse, did you print the payroll checks yet? jesus christ.
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (10)
July 8 2015 7:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

brickhouse, did you print the payroll checks yet? jesus christ.

Im not being a savage I just owe my rent and would like to go to this show and have someone give me a chance at working a real job. Do you have any idea how discouraging it is to not have an interview since losing my last office job by using my vacation days and going over by 3 by accident on a 16 day trip to Austin Texas in 2012. Its been a bummer. Hence why I loved scrap metal which I DIDN'T STEAL. It was tax free money in my day every day but Im a drug addict and it went in my arms. Im almost a year clean from dope come August 13th. I just can't wait to smoke again after Im off parole just no needle ever again!
Baby Cole is gay
Cannonball
14,017 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply     (18)
July 8 2015 7:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Real life is happening all around us right now.
Tornado of fags
Time Husk
64 Posts
46/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
July 8 2015 7:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
How much are you going to make off all of this garbage?

You might try hitting up a middle school they might be interested in this worthless shit.
Tornado of fags
Time Husk
64 Posts
46/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
July 8 2015 7:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
How much do reviews pay? 10 dollars?
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (10)
July 8 2015 7:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: HomusMomus

Yeah and I have a night off where I want to see bands I like a lot and think it could make for a good write up. If you wanna fucking hate like everyone else grab a ticket. All I want to do is bring this site back to its musical roots. Like who saw who at a show, who got so wasted they got kicked out, who moshed the hardest, best stage diver, set lists. Everything a music site should and could be again. Jess, I hate to put you on blast but you blamed your age and real life shit on why you don't discuss music or go to shows like you used to. Which is understandable, but for some of us, me included I used to come to my Daily Slayings thread each day, and find out about a new killer band I had never heard of before and would slowly become a fan, eventually seeing them live.

I know Chris X doesn't post on here much, but at shows I always see him Marty Shea, and Ryan X. Music is the greatest thing ever, it brings us hateful fucks together for a great time and I know Hellfest got cancelled 2004 is dead, but TIHC is back as is MDF, ECT, and tons of awesome shows at the Voltage Lounge, Underground Arts, and Union Transfer/Black Box. I just miss the days where I could talk music to like minded people who wouldn't get off on trolling, they were serious about trading music.

It was the closest thing to tape trading back in the 80's and 90s but with a modern internet twist, I would love to be able to get a press pass to The King Diamond, Code Orange And Slayer Rockstar Fest And review it in a non biased manner just to get the people who couldn't go to either kick themselves in the ass for missing it or be stoked they saved their money. There is always time for live music and new records, I feel it is lost on all the hatred and shit talking. I know its what y'all want but I want a music based site with some social media things thrown into the site because as of now its just a facebook where you have a good music player, record reviews, and you don't get banned for posting n00ds.

When I think of SK/PACH in its prime I think of Backstabbers Inc.-Kamikaze Missions, Mastodon-Leviathan and Rick Ta Life on a horse.
Trap Them exists, Cult Leader is killing it, and Converge hasn't lost a step. Sure mosh caps and mosh shorts sales have dropped but the fun in extreme music will never fucking die.
Tornado of fags
Time Husk
64 Posts
46/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
July 8 2015 7:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sacrifyx

Yeah and I have a night off where I want to see bands I like a lot and think it could make for a good write up. If you wanna fucking hate like everyone else grab a ticket. All I want to do is bring this site back to its musical roots. Like who saw who at a show, who got so wasted they got kicked out, who moshed the hardest, best stage diver, set lists. Everything a music site should and could be again. Jess, I hate to put you on blast but you blamed your age and real life shit on why you don't discuss music or go to shows like you used to. Which is understandable, but for some of us, me included I used to come to my Daily Slayings thread each day, and find out about a new killer band I had never heard of before and would slowly become a fan, eventually seeing them live.

I know Chris X doesn't post on here much, but at shows I always see him Marty Shea, and Ryan X. Music is the greatest thing ever, it brings us hateful fucks together for a great time and I know Hellfest got cancelled 2004 is dead, but TIHC is back as is MDF, ECT, and tons of awesome shows at the Voltage Lounge, Underground Arts, and Union Transfer/Black Box. I just miss the days where I could talk music to like minded people who wouldn't get off on trolling, they were serious about trading music.

It was the closest thing to tape trading back in the 80's and 90s but with a modern internet twist, I would love to be able to get a press pass to The King Diamond, Code Orange And Slayer Rockstar Fest And review it in a non biased manner just to get the people who couldn't go to either kick themselves in the ass for missing it or be stoked they saved their money. There is always time for live music and new records, I feel it is lost on all the hatred and shit talking. I know its what y'all want but I want a music based site with some social media things thrown into the site because as of now its just a facebook where you have a good music player, record reviews, and you don't get banned for posting n00ds.

When I think of SK/PACH in its prime I think of Backstabbers Inc.-Kamikaze Missions, Mastodon-Leviathan and Rick Ta Life on a horse.

Trap Them exists, Cult Leader is killing it, and Converge hasn't lost a step. Sure mosh caps and mosh shorts sales have dropped but the fun in extreme music will never fucking die.

My fagdar went off and it prevented me from reading this before it was too late
planet of the apes
no.
3,923 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
July 8 2015 8:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Tornado of fags

mosh caps and mosh shorts sales have dropped

planet of the apes
no.
3,923 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
July 8 2015 8:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
planet of the apes
no.
3,923 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
July 8 2015 8:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
planet of the apes
no.
3,923 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
July 8 2015 8:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,182 Posts
27/M/WI

offline  mobile reply     (5)
July 8 2015 8:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i did a bunch of reviews and didn't get paid, i don't care though because I work full time
planet of the apes
no.
3,923 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
July 8 2015 8:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
brian.
new cocks
144,003 Posts
33/M/IL

online   (9)
July 8 2015 8:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
well this thread got even worse
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,706 Posts
33/M/MD

offline  mobile reply     (70)
July 8 2015 8:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

If you want to talk about music than just talk about fucking music. 95% of your posts are about trolls ruining your life. If you really want to do reviews than fucking do reviews. We know you're not working, you say it every day.

You really do need to grow up. There isn't always time for shows and records when most of us are living with significant priorities like jobs and children or even just shit they enjoy more like traveling and mowing their fucking lawn.

You want us all to fall in line with your juvenile "music is life" shit. You're complaining on here and out right begging for Chris to get you into shows for free. The majority of us work our asses off and pay to go to shows if we choose, but it's understood that is a luxury if time permits.

And for christ sake Chris X hasn't posted here in fucking years.
all threads All Threads ›› Im waiting to get my review money & dont want to m... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Im waiting to get my review money & dont want to miss Goatwhore & Ringworm tonight so

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?