forum Politics and Society ›› 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years ›› new reply Post Reply
Gobulon Blues
Time Husk
121 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
November 7 2017 9:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

These crisis actors in Sutherland Springs TX are unbelievably AWFUL!!! Their acting is ATROCIOUS!! This is TWILIGHT ZONE STYLE INSANITY. It is literally a whole town comprised of crisis actors. We have Grandma Sandy the Crisis Actress who can't remember how many grandkids she has, in a town where nobody can give a straight answer as to how many people live there. She does not know where her grandkids are or what hospital they took them to, but she spends 11 minutes on the phone with MSNBC, calmly stating, "I just heard my granddaughter's not going to make it."

Meanwhile, the official narrative says the shooter, whose high school picture is of a totally different person, allegedly had a "domestic dispute" with, and made verbal threats against, his in-laws, who usually go to that church, but were not there at the time of the "shooting," carried out the shooting anyway, by shooting the side of the church from the outside leaving no bullet holes and then going in to attack his in-laws that weren't there, and now it's day three and still no photos of blood or bodies or bullet holes anywhere and they still can't even tell us how the shooter died -- I mean, I just don't understand how so many people buy this bullshit.

No one died in Sutherland Springs.

Another hoax.

Why?
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 8 2017 10:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
So, now that Columbine is now officially not in the top 10 in terms of mass shooting deaths, Dwarn, when are THEY going to actually DO anything to take our guns or whatever you think THEY are out to do?
Gobulon Blues
Time Husk
121 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
November 8 2017 10:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Clip the blobus horn deny instruction
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,526 Posts
60/M/MA

offline   (9)
November 8 2017 10:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

These crisis actors in Sutherland Springs TX are unbelievably AWFUL!!! Their acting is ATROCIOUS!! This is TWILIGHT ZONE STYLE INSANITY. It is literally a whole town comprised of crisis actors. We have Grandma Sandy the Crisis Actress who can't remember how many grandkids she has, in a town where nobody can give a straight answer as to how many people live there. She does not know where her grandkids are or what hospital they took them to, but she spends 11 minutes on the phone with MSNBC, calmly stating, "I just heard my granddaughter's not going to make it."

Meanwhile, the official narrative says the shooter, whose high school picture is of a totally different person, allegedly had a "domestic dispute" with, and made verbal threats against, his in-laws, who usually go to that church, but were not there at the time of the "shooting," carried out the shooting anyway, by shooting the side of the church from the outside leaving no bullet holes and then going in to attack his in-laws that weren't there, and now it's day three and still no photos of blood or bodies or bullet holes anywhere and they still can't even tell us how the shooter died -- I mean, I just don't understand how so many people buy this bullshit.

No one died in Sutherland Springs.

Another hoax.

Hi, Dwarn. I'd love to know how you know exactly how people should act after incredibly traumatic events. I've seen a few in my own life and I can tell you that people do not behave in an easily predictable or universal way. Some people can be incredibly calm because they are processing the enormity of what has happened. I've not only seen it, I have had it happen to me.
Gobulon Blues
Time Husk
121 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
November 8 2017 11:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
11 hookers that lied about not having a penis in the last 4 years
forum Politics and Society ›› 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: 11 fake mass killings in the last 4 years

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?