offline   (9)
September 9 2016 9:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,487 Posts
35/M/DC

offline   (5)
September 9 2016 9:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't get how a company can drop a headphone jack on their phones to charge people $150 for headphones and be taken seriously.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,193 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
September 9 2016 9:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Short staffed and it's been pretty busy this morning. The one coworker that called out today has worked one day since August 15th. She's a good employee when she's here but I wonder when corporate is going to pull the trigger on that.

Today is a rest day before the race tomorrow. Naturally it's going to be one of the hottest days of the summer on the day I have to ride 100 miles. Cut my life into pieces.
brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
apple could outright remove the ability to play audio that's not associated with a phone call and people would still be lining up for the phone. i'll end up having one whenever this phone breaks because my upgrade date is some time next week, but whatever. fuck me.
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,563 Posts
40/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
the manager at my garage has ocd and likes everything neat and organized. My crews office is probably the cleanest in the whole company. We actually go above and beyond because we know it pisses off our old boss. Well the other day we had a garage inspection. Great we should pass with flying colors. Well we failed. The reason we failed is because we had pens and pencils in a holder on our table. We actually got emails stating we are not allowed to have anything on the table. The manager actually got in trouble because he had some lights unscrewed because it was way to bright and he figured he would save the company some money.

Let's not worry about our truck that has been leaking antifreeze for the past year or the auger that doesn't work. Let's worry about a pen sitting on a desk.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,548 Posts
42/M/PA

online   (1)
September 9 2016 9:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: the cat

I don't get how a company can drop a headphone jack on their phones to charge people $150 for headphones and be taken seriously.

because it will still end up making them money....watch
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,548 Posts
42/M/PA

online   (1)
September 9 2016 9:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
also we have a Mexican girl who works in our office and her former boyfriend who is Ecuadorian has her buying the new Iphones online today...she has ordered 8 so far for him....he has ordered over 40.....

I need to get in on this thing
brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
September 9 2016 9:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my company failed a fire department safety check because people were unscrewing light bulbs because it was too bright. really, it was, but the solution wasnt to just pull out bulbs. so when the bulbs went back in, people started building cardboard roofs on their desks and one guy bought one of those huge beach umbrellas that's like 8 feet in diameter. we failed the follow-up exam because of all of those items impeding the sprinkler system's ability to extinguish a fire.

i wish they fired all of those people
dfsfdsfsdfdsdffsdsfd
BabyCole is Gay
607 Posts
62/M/NA

September 9 2016 9:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
My name is Herman Golgus. I work as an accountant and own a home in a nice neighborhood outside of Kansas City. I have two children and I am gay.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,998 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
September 9 2016 9:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,563 Posts
40/M/PA

September 9 2016 9:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

my company failed a fire department safety check because people were unscrewing light bulbs because it was too bright. really, it was, but the solution wasnt to just pull out bulbs. so when the bulbs went back in, people started building cardboard roofs on their desks and one guy bought one of those huge beach umbrellas that's like 8 feet in diameter. we failed the follow-up exam because of all of those items impeding the sprinkler system's ability to extinguish a fire.

i wish they fired all of those people

I can understand the fire hazard. Let me clarify. The light bulbs were removed. They just wanted all lights on.
brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
September 9 2016 9:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm sorry I accidentally edited your reply here brian.

-dianna
brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
September 9 2016 9:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
In a year when Chicago's homicide rate has spiked by about 50 percent, Chicago police had solved just 92 of 432 homicides committed in 2016 through Aug. 16, according to police statistics.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,193 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
September 9 2016 9:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

also we have a Mexican girl who works in our office and her former boyfriend who is Ecuadorian has her buying the new Iphones online today...she has ordered 8 so far for him....he has ordered over 40.....

I need to get in on this thing

Whenever there is a release of a new apple product, pay attention to how many Asians are in line. It's much cheaper to buy the product in the US and ship it to Japan than it is to actually buy it in Japan. If you see someone walking out with a bunch of new phones/iPads/etc, then it's because they have someone over there selling them for profit. It's the same reason that Hawaii, specifically Honolulu, is a huge Japanese tourist destination. They go to the Luxury Row and buy up all the expensive products (Gucci, Ferrari, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent) and bring them home to sell slightly cheaper than they cost there and make a killing. I'm talking they max out credit cards and then crush it when they get back home.
forum General Crabbery ›› frigiggitygoggity ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: frigiggitygoggity

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?