April 20 2017 8:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ride a penis shaped rocket ship into my anus
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,203 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
April 20 2017 8:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Can't stop listening to the new Neurosis. I think its my new favorite.

Also, cocks!
Dickscraper
dickacraper
25,125 Posts
30/M/IL

online   (11)
April 20 2017 8:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
New Kendrick > New Neurosis
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,203 Posts
36/M/PA

April 20 2017 9:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Can't get into Kendrick. I've tried.
I've been on an Outkast kick lately because Andre has a lovely voice and also the new Tribe album reminded me of them/him.
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 20 2017 9:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hack into the ninth dimension with a globus.

I'll listen to the neurosis now while working
Dianana
8====D
65,392 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
April 20 2017 9:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
420blaze it

xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 20 2017 9:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lol
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,203 Posts
36/M/PA

April 20 2017 9:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I took an edible for the first time this weekend.

It was INTENSE!
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 20 2017 9:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Team420 frisbee, that's cool
brian.
new cocks
142,952 Posts
33/M/IL

online  mobile reply   (9)
April 20 2017 9:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ass nipples

one man, one lord, one faith, one baptism, two nunchucks

Cumby
Time Husk
8,016 Posts
29/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (4)
April 20 2017 9:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
drugs/gay
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 20 2017 9:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Captain Ahab

It was INTENSE!

I purchased a package of weed robots and took them all at once. I was high for 15 hours. I am never doing that again. I don't even like weed honestly but there was a store across the street that had a sign of a giant alien head smoking a bong so I felt inclined to show my support.
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 20 2017 9:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Captain Ahab

It was INTENSE!

I purchased a package of weed robots and took them all at once. I was high for 15 hours. I am never doing that again. I don't even like weed honestly but there was a store across the street that had a sign of a giant alien head smoking a bong so I felt inclined to show my support.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,136 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (24)
April 20 2017 10:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
BOSTON—According to resident Mike Donnick, his friend and roommate Ben Manton lives a bizarre parallel life as a fan of the U.K. Premier League soccer club Manchester United. “On Saturdays, I’ll hear him leave the apartment at like 7 in the morning, and then he’ll come back around 2 or 3 in the afternoon absolutely plastered, wearing an enormous red scarf and Man U jersey,” Donnick told reporters Tuesday, admitting he has no idea where Ben goes or with whom he hangs out while away. “Occasionally, Ben’ll be on his computer and yell something like ‘Fucking Vidic,’ but when I ask him who Vidic is, he tells me Vidic’s the club skipper and not to worry about it. I think Vidic might be a soccer player, but who knows?” Donnick also said Ben’s weird choice to sing “Build a bonfire, build a bonfire, put the Scousers on the top” to the tune of “Oh My Darling, Clementine” is somehow connected to his secret Manchester United fandom, but could not be certain.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
22,972 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 20 2017 10:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

drugs/gay

robert/cop
xXXXXxxxxcXxXxCcccGG
Time Husk
558 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
April 20 2017 10:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I had an interesting night last night.

Prince had one of his homes near me in an area called the bridle path. I decided to ride my bike over and wanted to see if I could enter the grounds of the property and perhaps crank my hog in his bushes or something similar.

I took the elevator down to the lobby and a woman was beating on the door. We have a secure building and she wanted in but I ignored her because she seemed angry at me like it was my fucking fault she lost her keys or whatever. If she wouldn't have immediately started punching the door like a child I would have let her in. So I ignored her and walked over to my mailbox. The concierge returned and let her in. She comes straight for me yelling, as she charged I began to laugh. I recognized her immediately. It was Rachel McAdams. She asked why I didn't let her in and that she lived here also. I told her I had no clue who she was and didn't want to let a robber in. She was even angrier I denied knowing who she was and insinuated she might be a robber.

I rode my bike to the bridle path and found prince's home. The gate was wide open, I ride straight in. No one was there and I expected an immediate security or police presence. No one came. I sat on Prince's porch for a moment and then walked around his back yard. Looking in the windows I noticed all of his crap was still in there. I did not crank my hog and then returned home.

Rachel Mcadam's now has a hard on for me and I will be sure to tell her about the time cube if she gives me any dirty looks next time I see her.
forum General Crabbery ›› Galactic Thursday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Galactic Thursday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?