Brett Weir
im gay
44,523 Posts
33/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (7)
November 25 2017 9:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Russhington D.C.

Originally posted by: Brett Weir.

Democrats are definitely shitbird centrist trash, the fucking fence walkers who enable the status quo. Kill the parties and kill the burguousie lmao did I spell that right

Of course they are, all politicians suck. But it's also definitely a false equivalency to say they do the same amount of damage when in office, or that the democratic platform is as bad as the republican platform or even has the same trajectory toward fucking over everything. The social atmospheric changes over the past 12 months should make that fairly obvious.

It really comes down to a sort of triage dilemma, i.e. both parties suck, but which suck is worse, which suck needs to be kept from ever moving the levers of power and which suck lets you get a better night's sleep than the other, etc.

I don't think it's going out on a limb to say that the suck from two years ago was far preferable to the current, tripped out, shitpuke sucktastrophe suck that the current sacks of shit running things are bringing to the table. It is at least possible, and probably pretty likely that things might have sucked a little less, maybe a lot less if the worst American president in history hadn't been swept into power by an equally vile electorate last year. And even a little less, on a national and global scale, can translate into massive differences in body count, kilotons of pollution, etc., i.e.: miles and miles of suck.

Believe me I definitely vote dem just to keep as many of those subhuman republican sociopaths away
brian.
new cocks
144,003 Posts
33/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
November 26 2017 8:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

forum General Crabbery ›› Pre Thankscube Day ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Pre Thankscube Day

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics