all threads All Threads ›› Composing Music without borders ! Fuck the borders ! [DV's Records] ›› new reply Post Reply
dvsrecords

DVs Records
2 Posts
36/M/NA

December 14 2017 6:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hi there,

I left my native country more than 10 years ago and now live in China.
Even if I left my band mates, I keep listening to punk rock, and spend some time to record new stuffs.

Last night, I was drinking beers with one of my friends and he suggested to do something.
As I explained him, I am not an isolate case - most of my friends who started bands had to split apart at a certain point of their life (marriage, job, etc). You never really know where life will take you !

My friend suggested to try to gather more people from anywhere, and compose stuff together - and perhaps build a platform to do that.

Basically, people could publish stuff online that they wrote/recorded, and share it with this community.
Other people could add tracks on it. There would be a platform to share these stuffs - I guess it's not easy to do, but I quite like the idea.

E.g. I have recorded some guitar/drums tracks. Someone else could put bass lines on it / and someone else could add vocals on it.

What do you guys think of it ? Anyone would be interested to join this project?

Nico
dvsrecords
DVs Records
2 Posts
36/M/NA

December 17 2017 8:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I started to create a page and a forum, for those who could be interested:
Forum: click here for link
all threads All Threads ›› Composing Music without borders ! Fuck the borders... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Composing Music without borders ! Fuck the borders ! [DV's Records]

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?