Loc: Perth, WA Australia
Sex: Male

Top 10 Friends (view all)
Lurking My Profile

User: [[Suicidal::Dreams]]
Level: user

Member Since November 30 2005 1:03 AM

Last Login May 16 2006 6:22 AM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
37[View][0.01/day] 114 37,405
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
1,077 259 300

JOHNNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIC is my hero, read his comics bitches! Lyric writing. Bass guitar (4 years). Sex = fun :D. Parties. Piercings. Friends. Kinky nerds heh.. :P Nerdgasms!! Geeking it out (Silent Hill, Final Fantasy, Fable, Halo, Devil May Cry, Forbidden Siren, Haunting Ground, Shadow Of Memories...) Oh yea, add me on msn if ya want. you know you love me!! lol jokes.

Other Information:

Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Ethnicity: None.
Religion: Athiest.
Smoke? : No
Drink? : Yes
Children: None.
Education: Graduated Year 12. Year Break. Uni 2007.
Favorite Books: The Talisman, The Stand, LOTR Trilogy, His Dark Materials Trilogy, The Messenger, And The Ass Saw The Angel.
Instruments Played: Bass.
Favorite Movies: The Jacket, Napoleon Dynamite, Fight Club, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, Donnie Darko, The Rules Of Attraction, 24 Hour Party People, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Life Aquatic, American History X, The Crow, American Gothic, Animal Factory, Freddy Got Fingered, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Stealing Harvard, 28 Days Later, Sid And Nancy, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, The Family Guy Movie, Beetlejuice, The Notebook (<3), Saw 1 and 2. 11:14, Jarhead, Excorcism of Emily Rose, Crash, Snow Falling On Cedars.
Pets: Cat
Old Usernames:
[Black-Rose-Immortal] [[A.Boy.Brushed.Red]] [[[Suicidal::Dream]]]