Top 10 Friends (view all)
Lurking My Profile
Users I Blocked

User: To Be Announced
Level: user

Member Since June 30 2006 3:19 PM

| 

Last Login March 25 2007 6:18 PM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
13[View][0.00/day] 42 14,293
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
389 97 95

Interests:
Computers|Scott|Music|Scott|Band|Flute|Scott|Marching|Scottymonster|Water Parks|My boyfriend Scott|Cats|Dogs|Gir|Pure Volume|The Harbour|Scott|Shiny Things|HTML|Fashion|Art|Scott| History|Writing|Reading|AIM|Fire Works|Ice Cream|Swimming|Schlitterbahn|Pizza|Typing|Bible Studies|God(my homie)|Scott|Lunchables|Plays|Water Balloons|Cartoons|MY COMMERCIAL|Scott|Ebaums|YouTube|Invader Zim|Dance|Photography|The beach at night|Blazing Angels|Roller Coasters|Taking pictures with cameras that haven't been sold to a customer|Taking *trendeh* pictures with Mayr my bestest friend in the whole wide world|XM Radio|Scott's eyes|Satelite TV|Digital phone even thought idk what that means.. maybe its free long distance...|Pizza Bagels|Cookies|When my hair actually looks nice|SCOTTTTTTT I need him or else I'll explode|Random stuff i.e.TACOS|Family Guy|Blue Collar|MARY MARY MARY!!! I LOVE MY MARY! SHE IS MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. YAYAYAYAYAY FOR MARY!!|

Other Information:

Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: German
Religion: Christian
Smoke? : No
Drink? : No
Children: 72 of them.
Education: Freshman
Favorite Books: Bible, Stop Pretending, What my Mother Doesn't Know, One of those Hideous Books where the mother dies, Revelations, Romans, The Haunting, The Specter, Alice I think, Speak, The Giver, Gathering Blue, The Messenger, The Cay, Gemini 7, Fire Storm, Shadow Man, Hot Pursuit, Stalker, A Family Apart, In the Face of Danger, Caught in the Act, A place to Belong
Instruments Played: flute, drums(somewhat lol) tried to learn to play bass but my grandpa stopped teaching me, tried to play guitar...same case scenario with the bass story. lol.
Favorite Movies: Rent, Sound of Music, Scary Movies 2,3, and 4, Cry Wolf, Just Friends, Corpse Bride, Nacho Libre, Titanic, Blue Collar Comedy Tours, Lion King, Aladin, Hercules, Poseidon, 50 First Dates, Benchwarmers, Napoleon Dynamite, School of Rock, Water Boy, Without a Paddle
Pets: Cat
Old Usernames:
[xdunxdunxdunx] [Motel6]