Sex: Male

Top 10 Friends (view all)
Lurking My Profile

User: evenxstars
Level: user

Member Since January 11 2004 8:37 PM

| 

Last Login August 17 2005 4:39 PM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
67[View][0.01/day] 526 20,356
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
31 10 12

Interests:
Interests eh? I like guitarjammin' in which case I don't actually play the guitar, just rock out hard with it. I love singing though, that is something I am truely good at. I swing around the mic too in which I have got a history of war wounds from. I work for Elections Canada. I am single and probably would stay that way since I get too serious with girls that I go out with and treat and think of them as the top of the world. It always turns out wrong in the end. When I grow up I would like to become a rockstar, but who knows. And backup career plans would be something in the magazine business, or radio business, or become an actor or model. I write lots of poetry too, have read some at library's and shows. I have a poetry book out right now titled "The AZ Posting". I am writing a new book of poetry too. Also I am a sucker for writing poetry about love and breakups, etc. Therefore instead of putting those stupid poems in my next book, I got a better idea! I am writing a short story, or maybe long, on a story about heartbreak. The whole story will be poeticly worded. So like a bunch of poems put together to form a concept of a story. Like Coheed's lyrics, but without the music. I am always finding new ways to become more open to people, because I can be shy sometimes. I buy all my CDs, and only burn them if it is a bunch of one hit wonder bands I like, which is a lot actually. I have an obsession of taking parts in online radio stations, which kick ass! I have one at launch.com where my user name is: tylermcbeath. Much love!xxxoooxoxo

Other Information:

Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: proud to be human
Religion: religion of following made up beleifs
Smoke? : Yes
Drink? : Yes
Children: No
Education: Grad
Favorite Books: Resident Evil 3: City Of The Dead
Instruments Played: Vocals, guitar, bass, piano, bongo drums
Old Usernames: