People that Blocked Me
-Jeremy-
31/m

User: *XxFreak!_TiffanyxX*
Level: user

Member Since February 22 2010 10:55 AM

| 

Last Login September 12 2012 11:59 PM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
80[View][0.03/day] 43,369 51,801
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
3,825 469 499

Interests:
im a freak with all my friends including kerri and katie who i love dearly (i have lots of friends),im bisexual, im dating an amazing person named Todd Shofner <3 and id say that i love him i am REALLY tickleish so **CAUTION** i will not be held accountable for the injuries that may accure if you tickle me so poke me. I dare you. lol. im a very loud person in general and im easy to get along with and i laugh at almost anything thing . and walmart is my lover lol jk but i do love walmart [things to do when i go to walmart: throw bouncey balls down the isle and say I CHOOSE YOU PIKACHU! <3 <3 but other than that im just your ordinary freak of a teenager =) any questions, just ask me I would be more than happy to tell you anything. ^_^

Other Information:

Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Ethnicity: i like monkeys.. yes, i kno this has nothing to do with me being white but i dont give a fuck ^_^
Religion: shuunn the non believer=P im athiest
Smoke? : No
Drink? : Yes
Children: one day. i want one to be named kyler blade malcolm deakins and another ashton storm lynn deakins and kerri wants one named Julia Catherin ^_^ <3 <3
Favorite Books: hard love
Instruments Played: Electric Guitar
Favorite Movies: keith, prayors for bobby, all the saw movies
Pets: Dog
Old Usernames:
[*XxFreak!_TiffanyxX*][*XxTiff_moxX*]