Top 10 Friends (view all)
Lurking My Profile
Users I Blocked

User: The_Helpless_Soul
Level: user

Member Since March 17 2012 12:03 PM

| 

Last Login March 25 2013 3:28 PM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
3[View][0.00/day] 3,755 21,255
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
173 59 63

Interests:
Hi... :/ I'm Luna Rose :/...Suicide_Fallen_Angel AKA Sar's is my little sister. When I was sixteen and Sar was 14 our parents died in a car crash. It's extremely hard for Sar to talk about the incident. I also don’t like talking about it, so please, just, don’t ask. I had to grow up pretty fast because of the accident, I was the parent. Before the accident I had trouble with cutting... I knew I had to stop for Sar's sake. I do not cut anymore, even if it is tempting. I have been hospitalized twice for trying to kill myself and cutting. After our parents died I couldn't stand being in the house, so I up and left, but I came back to take care of Sar. One day I came home from work and found her in her room lying on the floor next to an empty pill bottle. She tried to kill herself because I was stupid and didn't pay attention to her life. She got bullied so much she decided to overdose with sleeping pills. And so I’ve said enough. Buh Bye Now About Me: I play instrument, paint draw sketch and work with clay.

Other Information:

Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: English
Religion: Chatolic
Smoke? : No
Drink? : No
Education: High School Drop Out
Favorite Books: Vampire Acadamy Series
Instruments Played: Guitar, piano, flute, violin
Favorite Movies: Finding Nemo
Old Usernames: